Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
mad.gif
  Every time i'm able to get on and make some progress, I come back and my character is gone

anyway to fix this?

Aye my free personal vehicle is gone!? :x :smh: I got the tracker + insurance for it too + the free upgrades. It was the maserati lookin car. Now I got none and if I bring in another car I have to pay for everything that was free before :smh:

Aye my free personal vehicle is gone!? :x :smh: I got the tracker + insurance for it too + the free upgrades. It was the maserati lookin car. Now I got none and if I bring in another car I have to pay for everything that was free before :smh:

Same thing happened to me a couple days ago.

Oh well.

Aye my free personal vehicle is gone!?
sick.gif
mean.gif
I got the tracker + insurance for it too + the free upgrades. It was the maserati lookin car. Now I got none and if I bring in another car I have to pay for everything that was free before
mean.gif
this happened to me too in my las 
mean.gif

way too many headaches with this thing

>:   Every time i'm able to get on and make some progress, I come back and my character is gone
anyway to fix this?

I make sure to use the pause menu and push leave gta online and that automatically saves to the cloud, been working for me since my first two charracters got deleted.

Damn.:frown:

I did it at least 10 times last night.:lol:

You can still replay it though :nerd:

After the mission and you pass the like or dislike screen dont press A or X if you on ps3 to continue push R2/RT and youll automatically restart and wont go to that mission screen with the 6 choices

Last edited:
I'm about to hop on Xbox 360. GT= Bowflex FREDDY. Feel free to send invites. Time to mob!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom