Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
anybody have a gauntlet? Im trying to get one to use as my first car for default and there is none around. hopefully more pop up if im in the same room.
im on psn

-highduhboy206

I finally got on I guess it skipped the tutorial I just feel out the sky near the vinewood sign. after roaming down the hill a nter picked me up :smokin

the game keeps telling me i cant invite or join sessions until i do the online tutorial, but i have no idea how to get to it

I can't find my damn mic, i'll be back on when tomorrow i gotta stop by gamestop and cop one add me xbox MARK MERLOT

Im picking up my new beaut headset in a couple hrs. add me on xbl "boyfromdownunda" run some missions together! My players names "matters7"
Had fun last night blitzing some fools with a nter last night and gettin 5 star wanted and crashing haha.
Need some teamwork cos i keep getting murked by random *****

my bluetooth headset just came in the mail from a local craiglister. $15 shipped! everyone lookin for a cheap alternative. saw a ton in the los angeles area for 10-20 bucks. wheres my ps3 NT fam at im ready to get on tonight with this bad boy. also after my character got deleted the other day i cant get the NT tshirt back. at the store when i choose crew shirt its just an all red shirt with no options for the logo like the first time when i did it. how do i get it back?

For those of you that can't get on, I have found its easier to get in on the free aim lobby than the gt traditional lobbies

my bluetooth headset just came in the mail from a local craiglister. $15 shipped! everyone lookin for a cheap alternative. saw a ton in the los angeles area for 10-20 bucks. wheres my ps3 NT fam at im ready to get on tonight with this bad boy. also after my character got deleted the other day i cant get the NT tshirt back. at the store when i choose crew shirt its just an all red shirt with no options for the logo like the first time when i did it. how do i get it back?

Same issue here
How do we get our NT shirts back?

Press down on the D-Pad to see the list of people in your server. Do you see your clan tag next to your name? If not, the servers are down.

Could be a posibility ..

Back
Top Bottom