Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
DID U REMEMBER TO KEEP THE CAR AND SELL IT?

Which car ? The yellow mustang that's located where the supplies are at the start of the mission ?

Nah. I was using a different car on the mission since I was the dude who drove down to the second target on this mission.

When it comes to selling cars to Los Santos Customs in free mode.I usually look for and jack the Escalades since they get 9K each time you sell them.

Rockstar North president discusses the future of GTA

Studio has ideas for GTA 6, but is currently focused on GTA Online and new DLC

"We've got about 45 years worth of ideas we want to do," Benzies said. "We don't know what GTA VI will be, but we've got some ideas. GTA Online is the focus right now. There ain't no rest between finishing V and then Online.

"Plus we have some other things - stuff, DLC, I don't know how to describe it exactly - that we'd like to do, and we'll pick the right ones."

Source:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/432176/rockstar-north-president-discusses-the-future-of-gta/

Hey no joke but Lester's first available mission is pretty damn crazy.

It's a 2 player mission where you have to mess with the cops.The thing that makes it hard is that after you blow up the first cop cars you get.You get a 2 star wanted level immediately and a 2 minute timer starts where you have to move on and take out the next target which is a cop riot van that is in a gated police parking spot.It gets crazier after that your next target is to destroy police bikes near a cop station.After this the last target is all the f*ck out in Blaine County prison where you have to destroy a police bus where you are given 5 minutes to get out there from the city.

Me and I think bluedeniro tried this mission like 5 times and couldn't get it done :smh:

Finally passed it with Alexv2sappy last night.

Here is the best way to do this mission:

-Use a head set or mic when playing this mission.If one dude has leveled up enough and unlocked grenades, stock up and buy some before starting this mission.The supply location at the start of the mission only gives 1 person 2 grenades.

-Drive in 2 separate cars.1 dude head to the first cop location where you to blow up 2 cars where the timer starts.Other dude your playing with should head down to the 2nd target location and get in place to toss a grenade to destroy the riot van.Once dude at location 2 is in place he should let player 1 at the first location to start the mission by blowing up the first 2 cop cars.

-Both guys should head over to target 3 to destroy the police bikes, but more than likely dude at option 1 will be down to 2 or 1 grenades left after destroying the cop cars.After destroying the police bikes you probably will have a 3 star wanted level.Call Merryweather up and pay to have him send out a support helicopter.

-Drive out to the prison in Blaine County with the cops chasing you on a 3 star wanted level.Destroy the police bus and then you will have to drive around and lose the 3 star wanted level thats on you.

And a word of advice too to add on top of all this. DON'T DIE NEAR THE PRISON WHILE TRYING TO DESTROY THE BUS. The game will spawn you in the middle of the prison like it did to me. :lol: :x
I almost made it out alive too, but a stupid police helicopter sniped me as I got out of the front gates. :lol: :smh:
Good thing you got away man, or we would have had to have done all that again. :x

Last edited:
im a level 14 with 108K in cash...

would be much higher if i could play and my character didn't reset 4 times already.

im staying off for today..
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Listening to some of y'all got me scared to log on :smh: I'm only a level 8 but I still don't want to restart :lol:

REGARDING ONLINE CHARACTERS BEING LOST: http://support.rockstargames.com/hc...apartments-and-or-in-game-money-in-GTA-Online

Question: My online character, rank, items, apartments, and/or cash are suddenly missing. How can I get them back?

Answer: We have received reports from some players who experienced losing characters, progress, items, and/or in-game cash during the first few days after release. We are working diligently to identify and correct the causes for these losses, as well as to establish how best to restore any lost progress and value. If you would like to receive an automatic email notification as soon as there is more information about this, please log into the Support Site and click Subscribe at the top of this page. You do not need to do anything else, and you can continue playing in the meantime.

Note: When the Rockstar Cloud Services are unavailable, you are given the option to still play online on disc-based content (rather than R* Cloud content). You are asked to confirm before entering Multiplayer whether you would like to play on a temporary character, without the ability to save. If you confirm this option, please note that none of your old characters will be available for that play session, and the temporary character you create will not be saved. If you want to make sure the characters you create are saved, you should not proceed into GTA Online when the R* Cloud Servers are unavailable. Even if the services come back up while you are playing on a temporary character, that character will not save -- you would need to return to Single Player and re-enter GTA Online to load your non-temporary characters and resume playing with the ability to save progress.

Note: When exiting GTA Online, please pause the game and choose to return to Single Player. This will trigger a save and ensure that progress since the last auto-save is recorded. If you purchase items and immediately power the console off or exit through console system menus, those items may not be saved.

................................................................................................................

I always knew it was something like this... It seems like the character save file is only ONE FILE AND IT OVERWRITES THE SAME FILE everytime you go online. If you dashboard out/turn off the system before a complete save you will lose everything. I've lost three characters like this already. I'm on my 4th character and havent lost him yet because I always make sure the save is complete before I shut off the system.

I havent gone on at all today because I know there are issues on R* end so I dont want to chance going online being stuck/frozen in the middle of a file overwrite and lose everything.

Also, it seems like the money that you bank is a totally different file then your actual character file. I've lost 3 characters total but my BANKED MONEY has never been lost.

Last edited:
Yo! How the hell do I put on boots without my pants changing? Every time I go to put on a pair my dude puts on sweats >: who the hell wears Chelsea boots with sweats!?

Yo! How the hell do I put on boots without my pants changing? Every time I go to put on a pair my dude puts on sweats >: who the hell wears Chelsea boots with sweats!?
this pisses me off, i can't wear jeans with the timbs 

Yo this dude king johnny is beast.....when he's not falling off of cranes or out of helicopters lol
laugh.gif
the helicopter had died so I told him to jump & parachute so we both wouldn't die.

The try before that when we had it & the end till he fell of the crane tho
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I was so damn mad when I fell off that crane. I was done with the mission. Survived jumping and landing on my face from the crane to roof, cleared the rest and took out the heli. Then fall to my death because my guy decided to jumpoff the edge and not use the ladder.
mean.gif
roll.gif

Logged on just now and after 3 days of continuous play..................... my character is gone. Not sure what to do

im on now but everytime i try to join yall, i either spectate or the sessions full

send me an invite on xbox GT: ThtLifeImBoutIt

for those who's characters are being deleted, try this

story mode
press start
go to online
choose chracter

and he should be there...mind would get deleted whenever i chose the empty box

im on now but everytime i try to join yall, i either spectate or the sessions full

send me an invite on xbox GT: ThtLifeImBoutIt

I got you. I saw you specutating a few times. Aight imma hop on in a few. My girl mad at me for playing so much since I been off from work. :lol:

finally got in some time today with no problems at all 
nthat.gif
 add me psn: bee_pm

are there locations online that weren't in the single player?  I swear i've never seen some of this stuff before

Logged on just now and after 3 days of continuous play..................... my character is gone. Not sure what to do

xbox or psn? My dude suffered the same faith :smh:
Read yall posts & went to check if mines was still there.Luckily yes, but Im shook it will happen to me.

Lotta dudes with the same problem in the last hour
http://gtaforums.com/topic/615669-official-is-cloud-still-down-thread/

It happened to me a few days ago. Got pissed,turned xbox off . Turned it on again & it was back.

Last edited:
On right now GT: distinct101

Let's get some missions/survival/etc going. :pimp:

Looks like its just the cloud cause my dude is still there on the social club.

Checked the stats, 24 bounties placed on ya boy. Los Santos most wanted.

Can I survive a bounty from the safety of my house? I can't link up in rooms with anyone from the crew so I got no backup in the streets
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom