Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
FINALLY IT WORKS FOR ME!

Just beat the story 10 mins ago too.
pimp.gif

Which one of u f-boys was gunnin for me so hard after I got that bounty put on my head? :lol: Ridin around in a green mini-cooper

Can I survive a bounty from the safety of my house? I can't link up in rooms with anyone from the crew so I got no backup in the streets :lol:

Put in a call to c0mmish. I had like a 7 or 9k bounty on my head he picked me up and we was rolling all these dog the bounty hunter lames.

I haven't been able to play for more than a hour straight since Online launched.

5 days in and no change. I'm getting real bad Sim City and Diablo 3 vibes from this launch, it seems like the only way this is going to work is once half the people who bought the game stop trying and move on. I guess I'll go back to playing SP and 100% and then just move on to another game. No point in getting angry or complaining, I accept Rockstar bit off more than they can chew and completely fumbled this launch. It's even more annoying because they delayed the Online launch 2 weeks to get ready for this.

Shame because this is probably my favorite game of the generation. 

Last edited:
as soon as i exit my garage a dude is standing outside with a shotty, kills me an steals my whip 
tired.gif

Sick of all these lames in the NT Crew that got nothing better to do than to hunt me down and merk me. SMH

Anyone of you real dudes on here on Xbox wanna do some mission and make some money add me: JamesYoung707

I'll be home later on tonight

Sick of all these lames in the NT Crew that got nothing better to do than to hunt me down and merk me. SMH

Anyone of you real dudes on here on Xbox wanna do some mission and make some money add me: JamesYoung707

I'll be home later on tonight

My bad I didn't know you were in the NT group, saw you stop your car in front of me so I figured you were gonna try to pop me so I let it fly :lol:

GTA Online has been working pretty smooth for me since early Wednesday morning.

Haven't lost my character or any of my money after the 2 game updates they put out on PSN.

Only problem I've had is where the server session sometimes hangs where I have to quit out of the game and restart.

Last edited:
Im online but everytime I try and do a mission it stalls at the downloading.. It started this today..

Back
Top Bottom