Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Ill be on later. I'll send some mission requests your way. GT - Trughost1227

& enphan that goes for you too. I think the higher rank the mission, the more rp you get. I got you bruh

alright cool. Imma try and add you on xbl right now.

After work Imma hit the gym

after i eat....

GTA :evil:

Man I am nervous about my character too...

I was playing Saturday and it froze on me after a couple hours of playing. I had to dashboard and restart the game. When I got back in, my character wasn't listed on the screen anymore. When I go to my Social Club, it has my guy there, but it does not show his name or level, but it does show all the various jobs, races, matches I have played in, and it even shows how much money I have made & spent.

Is it looking like I will need to start over or will I be lucky when I log in this evening? :rolleyes

I wouldn't even call GTA Online a Beta, more like Alpha. I never expected this from Rockstar, 7 days in and the game is still un-playable. This is moving away from Diablo 3 territory into Sim City Disaster territory. I can't see this game playing how it's supposed to for at least another month. The problem seems to be somewhere deep because with every "fix" a whole new list of problem arises.

The online mode still doesn't work for me. The game freezes during the tutorial race. I am pretty close to giving up on the online mode and sticking to the single player

It's a damn shame people still haven't been able to get through the tutorials. It's one thing to get your player on a milk carton, its another to not even have a player in the first place to lose

Man I am nervous about my character too...

I was playing Saturday and it froze on me after a couple hours of playing. I had to dashboard and restart the game. When I got back in, my character wasn't listed on the screen anymore. When I go to my Social Club, it has my guy there, but it does not show his name or level, but it does show all the various jobs, races, matches I have played in, and it even shows how much money I have made & spent.

Is it looking like I will need to start over or will I be lucky when I log in this evening? :rolleyes

Nah u good. Just try in bout 15 min

cant invite you no more man 
mean.gif

:rofl:

How do I not pistol whip my dudes when they next to me?...lol...making me look bad out there...

Bee_pm out there looking like Rambo :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom