Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
These randoms always inviting me to missions rolling in Balista compacts, talking bout just flip the seat forward we'll all fit.

Get a 4 door homie, ain't nobody got time for that.

Last edited:
So who on PSN wants to run a little after 6? Add kjbaron89. Azul I'm pretty sure you're on my friends list already so if you're gonna be on around then let's get it.

This online is kinda disappointing. I knew from the trailers that it wasn't gonna work. People are too ******** to be working together.

get yourself a group that plays around the same time as you and you are golden.

My crew runs till we reach 100k then we go back to free roam buy guns/car parts/ houses, kill randoms in the streets etc. Then back for another 100k run
Can I join that crew?

You on xbox?

GT: Slicknick951

I dont have access to the mission yet i think it is lever 20 but when i get an invite i will invite you.

This is the mission 9k each run. We use it because it is easy and relatively fast. The titan job is easy also and gives you 10k but you have to fly that thing across country

Last edited:
Im getting tired of yall posting that violent duct thing. Doesnt it get boring running it over & over

This online is kinda disappointing. I knew from the trailers that it wasn't gonna work. People are too ******** to be working together.

get yourself a group that plays around the same time as you and you are golden.

My crew runs till we reach 100k then we go back to free roam buy guns/car parts/ houses, kill randoms in the streets etc. Then back for another 100k run
Can I join that crew?

You on xbox?

GT: Slicknick951

I dont have access to the mission yet i think it is level 20 but when i get an invite i will invite you. ( i just read its actually 15) Im 12 or 13 so i will ave it soon

This is the mission 9k each run. We use it because it is easy and relatively fast. The titan job is easy also and gives you 10k but you have to fly that thing across country

Nah you can't actually do that :lol:

I'm just saying bad enough we out here trying to steal cars for minimal bread. On top of that we got to go steal a car first before we can even get to the spot where we suppose to steal the real cars at.

Im getting tired of yall posting that violent duct thing. Doesnt it get boring running it over & over

Do the titan one then

Its just a way to get money fast. I don't really play "too often" i have about 10h about 5 of which was this weekend alone. Im only level 15 and i can see it getting old if you do it all the way up to the 40s which some people are doing but i just planned on doing it until i get a house and buy my car.

Checked social club and my character is back so hopefully I dodged a bullet. Still need to rank up though.
Some guy posted a video on YouTube and said that doing the criminal records race 1 on 1 is hands down the fastest way to rank up pre level 45
Anybody try this?

Game is fun as long as you run with a good crew and everyone does their part...freeloading in this game gotta be the lamest ***** ever..,lol

Azul was clutch with those missions bruh....and then took us to the crib and reminded us we just peasants
I couldnt have done it without the help of my NT brethren 
pimp.gif

Dont worry yall will be up here flossing soon enough too

These randoms always inviting me to missions rolling in Balista compacts, talking bout just flip the seat forward we'll all fit.

Get a 4 door homie, ain't nobody got time for that.

What up killa! - c0mmish

Azul was clutch with those missions bruh....and then took us to the crib and reminded us we just peasants
Damn real talk Azul stay helpin NT fam out tho. Good lookin out. Damn Steezy we gotta get our crib game up we stay lookin broke in Azul's crib haha.

I tried to rob a store online with an empty gun last night. Everything was going cool, the clerk was getting the cash out and suddenly my finger slipped and i pulled the trigger and he figured out I had an empty gun so he blasted me with his shotgun. :lol:

Maybe I missed the memo here. I finally got through Friday night for about an hours worth of online.. How do you do missions? Or play games like cops vs crooks etc.. This interface is kicking my butt. For that hour, I was just driving around as it told me to do various things like buy clothes. Then I'd get calls from Lamar to do a few things... What about "advanced" lobbies or those that just want to mess around can do that.. I've just been thrown into this world and have no clue what to do.

Also, anyone still owning PISSWISSER stock? It's up to $42 something right now. I have almost doubled my stack of millions. I knew I should have went in earlier. Any chance it drops?

Back
Top Bottom