Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Ill be on later, lets do some survival or missions pretty please :wow:

GT: distinct101

just logged in and my character was deleted :smh: all that hard work for nothing

i dont get how my character was deleted but im still left with the 200k i had

I will be on after this game. I'm ready to put some money on these off brand, free roam trolls domes. Look out for the blonde chick with the Sandking

Last edited:
Hey has anyone figured out how to beat the Lester mission where you have to get a brief case on top of a construction building roof.

Me, Bluedeniro, and a couple other NT'ers have been trying this.We called Merriwether up and get a helicopter ride but the damn pilot does not fly high enough over the construction site, you take fire and when you jump out and parachute down you will die instantly.We also looked for a helicopter at Trevor's airfield in Sand Shores, the airport, and the helipad by the beach and couldn't find a helicopter that would spawn.

360 crew members I'm gonna be on in like 30, my GT is tortugajuice809. Down for races or survival or whatever. I def need some help racking up $$$ lol.

another emblem, i published them on the crew site but they haven't shown up yet

i'm gonna hop on in a little bit, i need to get some cash

new emblem goes hard. I like this one better than the old one :pimp:

This is :smokin. Is there a way to use this in game or are we stuck with the default?

Any psn guys on, ready to raise some hell and carnage. I think we need a list of gamer tags/user names for the crews. Will08272 byw

ive been running w you hitting liquour stores but idk how to share money :smh:

Bring up your inventory, go to cash, select share cash with other players

Had a good run with a group of NTers on that mission where you destroy the cement trucks.

Had like 6 or 7 of us in there and we filled the whole lobby :smokin

how do you rob other users for money? it says if you have over 5k it can be robbed but whenever i kill someone they only drop $100.

also, how do you start a survival match? i've been invited to survival but i can't find where to start one of my own.

how do you rob other users for money? it says if you have over 5k it can be robbed but whenever i kill someone they only drop $100.

also, how do you start a survival match? i've been invited to survival but i can't find where to start one of my own.

I think they unlock when you reach level 15.

cuz no one carries cash, you get the 100 if they dont have any cash on them

If they have 5K or more they drop it all. Other than that its 100.

Hey has anyone figured out how to beat the Lester mission where you have to get a brief case on top of a construction building roof.

Me, Bluedeniro, and a couple other NT'ers have been trying this.We called Merriwether up and get a helicopter ride but the damn pilot does not fly high enough over the construction site, you take fire and when you jump out and parachute down you will die instantly.We also looked for a helicopter at Trevor's airfield in Sand Shores, the airport, and the helipad by the beach and couldn't find a helicopter that would spawn.

Go to helipad near the marina. It has to be daytime. Land heli on bank next to building. Proceed to snipe away.

Call for the heli pickup and kill the driver. Steal the heli and fly to the top of Maze bank (tallest building next to where you gotta go) and snipe as many off as you can. Then land over on the construction roof and make your way down slowly. Mission took us a while to figure out.

Im kinda confused as to how online works. Are there missions where you can do with friends or is it always random people? Also, are there missions where it isnt team vs team? I want to do something similar to a heist. Do they unlock the higher the level?

Sorry @servechilled, first time doing that mission
mean.gif
it's cool, we got a nice scenic tour of the country side
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom