Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

I'll be back on in like 15 mins. Need to do some more missions to get my money back up

Im aiming for the cheapest 10 car garage apt which is $200k.

Good survival games earlier ca__allday :pimp:

And to those who I invited to the violent duct mission I was amazed how we played it 3 times. I thought it was patched? I wanted to go more but someone voted free mode. Anyone know how it replayed?

press r2 after u vote

:pimp:

Your Tru on 360 right? I'm Yellow Screams

We was mobbin **** was live dab :smokin

Yep :nthat:

Last edited:
My dude Tru always clutching that cement truck mission "Guess I gotta finish it myself again"
laugh.gif
. That 18k payout at the end though
pimp.gif

EDIT: These dudes Mamba and Yellow I believe lmao. Had 5 people waiting on that victim to come out of the shop. Dude ended up getting away cause we all started clowning!

Last edited:
players keep kicking me outta session cause i got the attack heli ...................... :rofl:

Last edited:
Do not respray the Sanchez, your game will freeze.

On the other note ..

Hoarding :pimp:

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
My dude Tru always clutching that cement truck mission "Guess I gotta finish it myself again" :lol: . That 18k payout at the end though :pimp:  

EDIT: These dudes Mamba and Yellow I believe lmao. Had 5 people waiting on that victim to come out of the shop. Dude ended up getting away cause we all started clowning!

Im MAD cause I took a selfie with all of us in it, when two of yall were bashin the cop cars yall stole. :lol:
but I think that's right when dude tried to come out of the shop and the sticky bombs start goin off and I removed it. :smh:

XBOX crew went crazy last night. Me(VeKT0r51GMA), Trughost, Biack Mamba, King Johnny, Yellow Screams, HNL HI came a lil later, and I think one more dude. We were ridin around terrorizing Los Santos.
Huntin dudes with bounties, robbed a few stores, 3 and 4 stars from goin to war with police.
**** was mad fun.

Last edited:
Im bout to get back on.
Work called me in on my off day :smh:
So Im bout to get paid some overtime while I put in work overtime. :nthat:

Anyone on PSN wana run some missions? Driving around and doin' random misc. things gets old quick

LMAO i had another 60k disappear from my character...this game stinks.
Contact R* support through email on Social Club.
They helped me restore some things on my account.
It's worth a try.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom