Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
d352774b1f62d5078fa1f761e634905bce443506_512.png

Pretty dope crew emblem :smokin

Who made it?

Edit: just checked the crew rankings , I dropped down to 15th. I've been lackin :smh:

No bcs bids this year

Last edited:
^ i made that one, i'm gonna try and get that white background off though

the pic i used didn't have the background

Last edited:
the png I used had a clear canvas but when I converted it with vectormagic it put a white bg on it

it wasn't the emblem editor bg

bruhhh...

im back to level 58..

i keep going back to this lvl...

and my cash is gone too.

i have leveled up to 59 about 5 times already.

i passed a survival and still none it of it has saved..
mad.gif

I think I'm done with this game. They lowered the payouts again yet all of the prices are still ridiculous.

wait wit?....they lowered them again since the last patch?.....nah R* ya wildin....

around this time is when i started cosigning the cheats that would pop up for the simpsons TO game....they were getting greedy with it.....R* is trying to follow the same strategy, build hype and then make it so that the only way to obtain things is by putting real money into the game, yet the online experience is still very glitchy....gotta side with the glitchers on this now, R* is being worst.

I aint trippin on that Entity guys. i was just jokin.
Been off all day tho cause the cloud servers. It wouldnt even let me join a lobby.

Is it working now? Cause I need to get my daily dose of Los Santos.

Damn yah my character is pretty much all messed up I'm supposedly back to level 1 with all my cars, money, and apartment. My RP still shows up on social network so I have no idea what's going on whatever it is I hope they fix it.

Question, say you copped turbo and maxed out accell. Is there still a point in buying EMS upgrades?

Just finished level 10 survival with ghost distinct and bully. :smokin love it when I'm with people that know what they're doing.

so i guess the my game glitched and gave me a duplicate of my Vacca. I tried to flip it at LSC but i can't. Is there anyway to sell the extra Vacca?

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
Sometimes after stacking a lot of paper, I just gotta grab a heli, land on the nearest inaccessible roof, and snipe dudes coming in & out of the strip club.

I even got two dudes parking their bikes.

Back
Top Bottom