Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Although I've sold this doesn't mean I've forfeited overseeing the group. I'm still adding people who request to join.

Do not change any emblems.

There are no promotions in the hierarchy. Those have have a higher rank were those that asked before Online started.

-Management

Actually I still enjoy doing missions.........

Its more about the fun & teamwork doing them sometimes for me,

Did some BS mission Chasers, chased a dude in a croquette all over the map, failed 3 times, spent more than 800$ on ammo and armor and about 30 minutes of frustration, to get a 500$ payout, this can't be life rockstar...then my car blows up so I gotta pay the insurance...wait I don't even think I had any!!!!!...smh!

Lol simeon got the worst mission. I almost broke the game because of it takes a thief mission. Smh it was two cars on seperate side of towns moving

Did some BS mission Chasers, chased a dude in a croquette all over the map, failed 3 times, spent more than 800$ on ammo and armor and about 30 minutes of frustration, to get a 500$ payout, this can't be life rockstar...then my car blows up so I gotta pay the insurance...wait I don't even think I had any!!!!!...smh!

Did that mission once and never will again...

I wish it was a way to block Simeon in the contacts list :lol:

Yo!! Boot V_Man_Frm_Qnz dude on Ps3 merking crew for no reason. Dude merked me cause and I quote "I'm bored man".
mean.gif

Whole new level of NT douchey, I go to get the swat SUV and I'm wasting my bullets away getting those 4 stars, meanwhile an NTer just chilling in the cut and takes the SUV from me while I get gunned down...SMH

I won't shout him out tho..

So would you guys say selling cars right now is the easiest way of getting money? I spent a lot on ammo for missions :smh:

I'm horrible in survival :lol: wanna go rambo sometimes

They really do need to fix the payouts, this is a bit ridiculous, during that chasers mission I lost ammo, 3 lifes, the time spent chasing dude and 22k I would have gotten since I was rolling in te lawyers Aston that blew up....I'm still salty about that...then the lawyer mission got nerfed to 4500$ and death from above is what now?...3k?...meanwhile you got cars for 2million dollars...lmao

Man last night was terrible. All these NTers on and no wanna wanna join my missions :smh: hell I didn't even get any invites either

Cuz of that I dont even wanna play anymore. Running around for 1-2 hours, no invites or anything to do. I dont even wanna play around and shoot people cuz you lose 3k everytime you die, GTAV ONLINE IS NO FUN AT ALL.

Whole new level of NT douchey, I go to get the swat SUV and I'm wasting my bullets away getting those 4 stars, meanwhile an NTer just chilling in the cut and takes the SUV from me while I get gunned down...SMH

I won't shout him out tho..
I sent you a friend request brah

Back
Top Bottom