Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Can you give away cars? I got a Mayweather jeep now so I want to give away my Karin Rebel

How did you get the maryweather?
You could get it off the Titan mission or you can call Merryweather in on someone and the jeep will come out take out the guys in the jeep then take the jeep back to your garage. They'll keep spawning tho until the guy is killed.

How do I get on the NT PSN crew? I see 2 online and just went with the ones with familiar names and the regular looking logo.

TROLL LIFE. I haz a fun... :x :lol:

OWWWWW at that gold mini gun!! Repped

Yeah I had to act like a n****** & make my minigun gold. They shoulda never gave us money :lol:
But really its expensive using that thing. 10gs to fill ammo & when I die holding it, I lose all of it
But..................... Its ALWAYS the best 10gs I spend

When they r coming full steam tryna hit me with a car , they never expect me to pull that gold thing out :nthat:

nt member murked me for a $1000 bounty last night :smh:

I was driving towards all the crew members [there was about 5] and i thought it was gonna be gravy and he just sticky bombs my BRED truck.

he found out i was an NTer after though :lol:

Edit:
Can anyone point me to a decent bluetooth? tired of being mute online. :x

Last edited:
Bout to host this criminal record, with catch up off and custom cars on and hustle anyone that joins , #EasyWins :pimp:

Last edited:
nt member murked me for a $1000 bounty last night :smh:

I was driving towards all the crew members [there was about 5] and i thought it was gonna be gravy and he just sticky bombs my BRED truck.

he found out i was an NTer after though :lol:

Edit:
Can anyone point me to a decent bluetooth? tired of being mute online. :x
seriously, every bounty on my friends, crew. I kill them and give them the whole amount. If i see a ntlk tag, ill do the same thing, even if im not in the crew.

seriously, every bounty on my friends, crew. I kill them and give them the whole amount. If i see a ntlk tag, ill do the same thing, even if im not in the crew.

you know if you don't kill them they get the whole amount, right?

Back
Top Bottom