Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
If you guys don't like the prices of the weapons just keep playing survival and pick up all the ammo dropped by the enemies, I have about 2000 bullets for pistols, smgs, and assault rifles each and I never buy ammo

Everytime I do this and then leave online I come back the next day only to find all my weapons vanished. :x Maybe it's because I don't have a crib and can't save?
You must be a relatively low level huh, like if you haven't unlocked the first ar or machine gun it won't save your ammo for that weapon, likewise if you haven't unlocked a higher tier weapon like the advanced rifle but have the a ak will save your ammo but your advance rifle will disappear but not your ammo

Last edited:
0_0.jpg

Hoarding :lol:

so I havent touched online yet at all. still in story mode, when switching characters does anyone know what the number near their faces means? thats pretty much it other than that I like the game, even though I can't play games for more like an hour anymore and I know people have put dedication in their ****

How many missions are available.

Checks should be coming by the next title update. Could be next week.

You must be a relatively low level huh, like if you haven't unlocked the first ar or machine gun it won't save your ammo for that weapon, likewise if you haven't unlocked a higher tier weapon like the advanced rifle but have the a ak will save your ammo but your advance rifle will disappear but not your ammo

That's probably it. I'm at level 50 so I just got the ak.

character still not back :smh:

R* like server maintenance caused it, if it comes back it comes back, if it doesn't it doesn't. we have no way of retrieving it tho

if i dont get it back im done. played legit, never glitched, 85 hours, level 76, #4 in xbox crew |I

anybody know why the payouts are uneven for missions? someone in the lobby will get 2x more than everyone else. We thought it was the host getting benefits, but I just hosted one and got 1/2 as much as everyone else. it makes no sense. Dudes who will do nothing will get hella more than everyone else. :lol:

Last edited:
with the new patch if its your first time playing the mission you get the full payout

if you've played the mission before you get half

I hope R* get it together and give some incentives to keep people hooked, I couldn't picture playing this game without my crew with a bunch if randoms....unorganized and awkward as hell...I'm hoping when they bring the heist room that the payouts are actually worth it and that the heists are very customizable, assigning duties to each crew member...having two steal a chopper while the other collects Intel, while two others steal some uniforms from the police station, etc etc and then bringing it all together for a huge job with equal payouts should be amazing....really get tactical with your crew

I hope R* get it together and give some incentives to keep people hooked, I couldn't picture playing this game without my crew with a bunch if randoms....unorganized and awkward as hell...I'm hoping when they bring the heist room that the payouts are actually worth it and that the heists are very customizable, assigning duties to each crew member...having two steal a chopper while the other collects Intel, while two others steal some uniforms from the police station, etc etc and then bringing it all together for a huge job with equal payouts should be amazing....really get tactical with your crew

to*

Everytime I do this and then leave online I come back the next day only to find all my weapons vanished.
sick.gif
Maybe it's because I don't have a crib and can't save?
it wont let you keep em forever only for that session you are in.

if you go do a race or something else with somebody from another session they will vanish.

if you haven't unlocked those weapons then you cant keep em forever.

ammunation must be crazy if they think im going to pay 11K for a damn scope on my grenade launcher...

Just getting back to and beating the game. Based on what everybody says about online might as well trade it towards PS4 2k ..... Game was fun/interesting. First time a game outside of 2k has remotely kept my attention I'm forever

Noticed this one dude kept leaving the room over and over. So I pull up the map and see that hes doing the LSC glitch, I hop on the dirt bike and mash across the city. I post up with the heater in the area where he was respawning. But this time he doesnt come back in the room.

that close to a possible 6 figure come up :smh:

Last edited:
Noticed this one dude kept leaving the room over and over. So I pull up the map and see that hes doing the LSC glitch, I hop on the dirt bike and mash across the city. I post up with the heater in the area where he was respawning. But this time he doesnt come back in the room.

:lol: I thought they fixed it

BTW I finally figured out how to rearange my garage after some interest research :nerd:

Last edited:

:lol: I thought they fixed it

BTW I finally figured out how to rearange my garage after some interest research :nerd:

How? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom