Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
nt member murked me for a $1000 bounty last night :smh:

I was driving towards all the crew members [there was about 5] and i thought it was gonna be gravy and he just sticky bombs my BRED truck.

he found out i was an NTer after though :lol:

Edit:
Can anyone point me to a decent bluetooth? tired of being mute online. :x

It's not blue tooth but it's 2 dollars and a friend recommended it. Amazon product ASIN B0006B3QY0
if i take the merryweather jeep can i put insurance on it?

Ya'll PS3ers got some ghetto *** headsets lmaooooo

:rofl:

Last edited:

Last edited:
My progress says it saved, cash and rank is consistent when I switch sessions, but when I try to get on the next day, all my progress is lost.

I've been going from rank 31 > 32 about 5 damn times now. My social club doesn't update at all for a few days now.

Anyone else getting this problem?

for yall that are having problems are you clicking "Leave GTA Online" or do you just shut it off

i haven't had any problems with my stuff saving after that first week or so since an NTer told me to choose "Leave GTA Online" every time

I do and just did, lost all the progress and cash I earned the passed hour of play.

Looked it up, a lot of people got the same problem after the last update.

For now I'm done with this game until it's fixed.

just did a mission with a few NTers. took us 30 mins to complete, got 10k, wouldnt load the session... joined a new one and seent that i dont have my 10k... smh :smh: :smh: :smh:

nt member murked me for a $1000 bounty last night :smh:

I was driving towards all the crew members [there was about 5] and i thought it was gonna be gravy and he just sticky bombs my BRED truck.

he found out i was an NTer after though :lol:

Edit:
Can anyone point me to a decent bluetooth? tired of being mute online. :x

It's not blue tooth but it's 2 dollars and a friend recommended it. Amazon product ASIN B0006B3QY0
if i take the merryweather jeep can i put insurance on it?

Ya'll PS3ers got some ghetto *** headsets lmaooooo

:rofl:

dawg :rofl:

I'm about to hop on PSN for awhile.

Whose down to do Criminal Records and some missions ?

PSN: TraponeJR

Just worked my *** off to gain 8 levels from 60 to 68. Saved, came back online, still level 60 and 500k from my bank account is gone.

Done with this game until they freakin fix this ish.

Last edited:
R* posted this regarding missions payouts being cut in half:

Hi everyone,
Just to clarify for those who were asking about the adjustment made to mission replay payouts, please remember that we are continuing to regularly balance the dynamic in-game economy and whenever we discover that there are unintended loopholes that some players are exploiting to grind cash or RP, you can expect that we will be adjusting or closing them. By the same token, there are also cases where we’re balancing the economy in the opposite direction such as recently reduced penalties for dying. All of this is done to keep things as fair and as fun as possible - please remember that we are looking at not only player data in our ongoing tuning process decision-making but also at your direct input, so if you have any feedback about the in-game economy or any other aspects of the game, please direct it to [email protected] as we are actively looking at all player feedback sent to that address. We thank you for your understanding and patience and please stay tuned this week for more information including timing of the first GTA$ Stimulus Package deposit and the forthcoming new content such as the Beach Bum Pack, Content Creator and Heists.

Source:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51603/new-gta-online-title-update.html/#comments

Just worked my *** off to gain 8 levels from 60 to 68. Saved, came back online, still level 60 and 500k from my bank account is gone.

Done with this game until they freakin fix this ish.

bro same here i did survivals and other stuff, had 120k down to 45k when i reloaded online...SMH brah i aint playing until the stimulus package is released :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom