Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Randomly Climbed Mt. Chilliad with a friend yesterday....

Some randoms pics... apologies for da spam, im on 360 GT: ezyxlive

Last edited:
I think I get out of bad sport today. 3 people should add me so we can run the race. Please have a mic. We can take turns or keep competing to win. We can unlock car mods, get money and some decent RP. Add me and let's get this $$ PSN: BigBaby913

I think I get out of bad sport today. 3 people should add me so we can run the race. Please have a mic. We can take turns or keep competing to win. We can unlock car mods, get money and some decent RP. Add me and let's get this $$ PSN: BigBaby913
If u still online im down PSN: SUberzat

I've been in LSC, too I think is a glitch. I tried to go in and it just let me drive in lol. But suberzat, I added you, but I'm still in bad sport for 6 more hours. After that we gon eat $$

Man.....where the Xbox NTers at! I need some love yo, I need to get this cheese on this game. Add me: gamertag Memphis2atl

Ayo Pop, that girl was so heated at you last night :lol:

Woke up this morning and sold one of the cars for 100k no problem. Got one more in the garage and the dude that helped everybody out accepted my frind request so I'll be doing the same thing tonight. R* really messed up with the mission pay outs. It's fun playing with your homies doing the missions, but it's less rewarding and not replayable.

I'll help some NTers out tonight that need some dough

im down, need cash, bought a 2-car garage dont got a house lol
Need to do more races, i want that chrome like homeboy on last page that set up is beautiful

psn dam_its_iceman

Last edited:
They need to let you buy businesses like single player so we can have income coming in regardless if you're doing missions or not. On a side note, I'm homeless too and garageless lol. I'm trying to cop that buzzard heli.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Woke up this morning and sold one of the cars for 100k no problem. Got one more in the garage and the dude that helped everybody out accepted my frind request so I'll be doing the same thing tonight. R* really messed up with the mission pay outs. It's fun playing with your homies doing the missions, but it's less rewarding and not replayable.

I admit, I started the ordeal ramming into his Phoenix. We all were playing destruction derby in the parking lot and all he had to do was fix it. He didn't have to resort to gunplay. She was just collateral damage. What a *****. At one point the whole damn lobby had a bounty on their head :rofl:

Last edited:
We should be able to buy a business for some income, or even let us rent out a room to some of these homeless/living in a 2 car garage folks. I got too many rooms that's not being used.

^lol i'd pay rent, we can sleep in the same bed, but its not gay because my character's a female.

They need to let you buy businesses like single player so we can have income coming in regardless if you're doing missions or not. On a side note, I'm homeless too and garageless lol. I'm trying to cop that buzzard heli.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Don't do it, it wack...1.5 mill for a chopper you have to pay 1g each time u need it and it doesn't spawn anywhere u like, it spawns at the air base

Let me get a piece of that pie my dude :pimp:

Don't do it, it wack...1.5 mill for a chopper you have to pay 1g each time u need it and it doesn't spawn anywhere u like, it spawns at the air base
Plus, why spend so much when they spawn in the airport and sandy shores for free. :lol:

Damn I'm trynna get in on this I'll be on tonight. I honestly thought you couldn't sell a car for more than 50k? Is this just another glitch?

Back
Top Bottom