Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Man its a eat fest, i expect every team niketalk to be ridind foreign by tommorrow, we should all have a super car meet every body brings 2 whips, or maybe 1 car one bike or whatever, but im spending crazy bruh, Rockstar wont make the game fun ill make it fun, im throwing 9k bounties on the full lobbies just starting havoc for no reason

Last edited:
Man its a eat fest, i expect every team niketalk to be ridind foreign by tommorrow, we should all have a super car meet every body brings 2 whips, or maybe 1 car one bike or whatever, but im spending crazy bruh, Rockstar wont make the game fun ill make it fun, im throwing 9k bounties on the full lobbies just starting havoc for no reason

i dont know about that...
if its anything like last car meet....

:rofl: :lol:

btw, i'm sure its been asked, but how are some of yall uploading pics HD-looking???

Last edited:
Wish we could put more money on someone head, lol people will hunt you down for a cheap 9k, imagine getting the chance to put 100k on someone lmaoo

The game needs to make it that if you call the mercs on someone is worth your money...because as it is now I rather hunt the clown myself...they need to make it that these dudes follow him everywhere and any lobby he goes for at least 20 minutes, make him think twice before ***** with you...

The game needs to make it that if you call the mercs on someone is worth your money...because as it is now I rather hunt the clown myself...they need to make it that these dudes follow him everywhere and any lobby he goes for at least 20 minutes, make him think twice before ***** with you...

MERCENARIES are good money. They go hard AF until they get the kill and if they dont the give you your money back and a courtesy call. :lol:

Last edited:
Been trying to do the glitch. Worked fine but now it keeps telling me that they don't need any vehicles right now??? Why could it be giving me this message.?

MERCENARIES are good money. They go hard AF until they get the kill and if they dont the give you your money back and a courtesy call. :lol:

watching the mercs hunt down your target on your tv in your apartment is :smokin

Got enough money from the glitch but I don't really feel like buying a super car. I find my Sultan really interesting :smokin

How many race wins do you need before you unlock all the upgrades and which race is best to do it at?

Back
Top Bottom