Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The Glitch
pimp.gif

Someone please give me an explanation of how the glitch works?

These missions ain't paying me enough. Rent and these car notes are expensive b

its basically the same as the first bike glitch, but i think its a lot faster to get into the millions.
you should watch the youtube vid

For the glitch....does it work with ANY car? Im pretty sure that the Futo was just the one that will pay out the most, but i don't have all the mods unlocked so i have to work with what i have :smh:

IMO you can use any stock car under $50,000 before mods. but you can add mods to up the resell value.

Last edited:
Someone please give me an explanation of how the glitch works?

These missions ain't paying me enough. Rent and these car notes are expensive b

Anyone? :frown:

From what I understand, you mod a car you can sell and set yourself to spawn from last known location instead of your home. Then I don't know the rest of it.

Anyone? :frown:

From what I understand, you mod a car you can sell and set yourself to spawn from last known location instead of your home. Then I don't know the rest of it.

Haven't tried it but from the youtube video you go to LS customs, sell it, swap character, swap back to online, and repeat the process.

The use of the tank does have its caveats though by way of the bad sport lobby.

I still won't call pay cards as "pay to win". You don't really get an in game advantage over anyone. You don't use real money to "unlock" anything that couldn't be done with in game money.

Yes I do believe R* was sorry. They could have not given us anything at all. What did Blizzard or EA do when their launches failed?

The heists DLC will be free as well.

To Upgrade a vehicle you need $$$ (Speedy Getaways, Winning Races, Chasing Targets all equal $$)

To Upgrade guns you need $$$ (Easier Kills which equal more $)

To remove wanted levels you need $$$ (Escaping the cops which prevents death in turn saving you money and if its in a mission it'll make you $)

Even to die you need $$$

How is that not going to be a pay to win situation? I really want to understand your perspective.

I understand where you're coming from.

It's just different definitions of pay to win. For me, pay to win is something that can only be unlocked with real money. All the things in game can be purchased with in game currency.

I disagree with your take on the weapons because weapons require you to be a certain level. If you can't afford the carbine or assault rifle when you unlock it, I don't know what to tell you. Higher level weapons doesn't necessarily mean easier kills. Honestly, my favorite gun in the game is the combat pistol. Straight merk dudes with that thing.

Removing wanted levels .. I'd rather just do it myself. Don't want to take the easy way out.

When you die, it's only $500.

All games require some kind of grind, especially MMORPGs which GTA V basically is.

For the glitch....does it work with ANY car? Im pretty sure that the Futo was just the one that will pay out the most, but i don't have all the mods unlocked so i have to work with what i have :smh:

Dude as long as you can get your futo to be worth 90k you should be good....if not then maybe play a bit and unlock the mods....or have someone mod it for you, go store it in your lot and proceed to profit

I understand where you're coming from.

It's just different definitions of pay to win. For me, pay to win is something that can only be unlocked with real money. All the things in game can be purchased with in game currency.

I disagree with your take on the weapons because weapons require you to be a certain level. If you can't afford the carbine or assault rifle when you unlock it, I don't know what to tell you. Higher level weapons doesn't necessarily mean easier kills. Honestly, my favorite gun in the game is the combat pistol. Straight merk dudes with that thing.

Removing wanted levels .. I'd rather just do it myself. Don't want to take the easy way out.

When you die, it's only $500.

All games require some kind of grind, especially MMORPGs which GTA V basically is.

That's cool and all if R* had not come and altered any possible way to truly profit off mission payouts fam....it really is the definition of hustling backwards

U can do the glitch with anyyy car!

I was doin it with the first whip i got for 30k a pop until i had the money to put 150k n the futo. Then my futo was only worth 78999 becuz im only lvl 50 without alot of the unlocks. Stil made millions in an hr. Dont let ur funds limit you younggrasshoppers. Also lots of cars sell for as much as the futo it was jus the first one i tried n now that its saved no need to switch up

For the glitch....does it work with ANY car? Im pretty sure that the Futo was just the one that will pay out the most, but i don't have all the mods unlocked so i have to work with what i have
mean.gif
Dude as long as you can get your futo to be worth 90k you should be good....if not then maybe play a bit and unlock the mods....or have someone mod it for you, go store it in your lot and proceed to profit
hmmm, i might need someone to hook that up for me,  I'm only getting 40k for my car since i don't have a lot of mods unlocked

im sorry whoever got killed by my baseball bat...

it would hit anyone who came near me while i was smashin up that car..

Back
Top Bottom