Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

dude had enough and just left.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol: you know son was shook. You even wanted to call merryweather on him :rofl:
He didnt know what to do. He had no boys for back up and just dipped out the lobby

what does the pearlescent do? tried to browse for it but couldn't find it. what is it under? thanks!

I used the glitch for 6 hours and came away with 6 m's in the bank account (after the splurges)...i was only using my half way supped up Dominator (75k per swap.) went ahead and copped the 400k mansion and 3 bike JUST CAUSE. THANK YOU BASED GOD!!!!!!!

Now i need to get my ranks up so i can upgrade my whip more. i need about 25 more wins to fully max out muscle cars. I dont think Im going to do all the classes.

Ran a couple Criminal Mind races last night around 3am PST with just me and Azul Rolex. Switching off wins. Made some decent cash and some RP. Still need to get my mic so I can chat instead of typing messages via PSN.

I'll probably host some races later tonight. around midnight PST. add me later for some fast RP and get your wins for upgrades.

PSN: milhaus_79

i'm so jealous i missed out on the bmx summit.  My girl got scared last night and i had to go and console her.  :lol:

Anyone trying to run criminal minds right now?

PSN King_Jaffie_Joe

If not, ill do some work now and get on around 9 est later. 

I murdered out my Vette last night... loveeeeeee that car so much.

Does the Transmission upgrade do much of anything? Didn't seem to do jack when I upgraded my GT-R with the race ****** from stock...

I murdered out my Vette last night... loveeeeeee that car so much.

Does the Transmission upgrade do much of anything? Didn't seem to do jack when I upgraded my GT-R with the race ****** from stock...
does more for the slower cars like the lifted truck. The gtr already has a transmission that does Peretty good.

Back
Top Bottom