Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
This Sultan RS sellin' for 104 G's everytime got me like

Us xbox people need to get it going...

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
This. I feel like the xbox crew has been laggin a lot or maybe I'm just not around when these events happen lol
Yall late. We been eating before a glitch bruh.......
I'm tryna eat with you. I know how you roll with that green entitiy
smokin.gif
I Just sent most of yall **GT Request..The lobbys I be in be full of trolls im trynna get this loot Brahs

Last edited:
Yeah we do need to do a car meet.
Everybody got entity's now, mines sticks out cuz of the metallic lime green

HNL got the best collection tho....

Last edited:
copped that pad with the 10 car garage.

hopefully i can hit level 100 before the weekend.

PS3 is where the party is 
nthat.gif

Rockstar can easily see who's been glitching by just looking at the social club stats and see people with $3 million plus in car sales :lol: we're screwed brahs

Dont know if anyone can help me but ill shoot anyway.

This volume on thsi bluetooth I have is extremely poor. It sounds like the person is whispering to me the whole time. I maxed the headset and audio setting on the ps3 and it just so damn poor. Am I forgetting to do something?

I haven't even finished story mode yet :smh:

Ain't even touched online. Seems like it would get old quick. Lik is there really that much replay value in it?

And shout out to the homie popamolly and the other homie who gave me he his 107k futo.

I joined the darkside. IDC if I get the dunce cap

*Cue that Phil Collins theme music b*

i have a 205k apt. can i get another garage? if so can someone point me to right direction? :nerd: 8)

R* can't ban prolly half it's community, all they can do is batch it and that's it...fffff their scare tactics, get the payouts right and people will prolly stop glitching....glad money carries over characters....I'm at level 4 with my girl...I need invites to high profiled missions and ima take cover behind ya so I can level up...lmao

NT Beach Fun

Got mine impounded

Riding the party bus

Had fun guys, gotta do it again.

Bruh that was seriously a good wasted hour, so much fun...we need to be able to do 15 second clips as well...I was unstoppable
Driving that bus :rofl:

Im def gonna pay it fwd to any NT that wants the bred tho. Yall were more than happy to help me out without me even asking

"4 mil from R* and I aint sell a record for em."

Think Im gonna make a bird character too. Popamollys leggings were looking legit. nh

Now that damn near all of NT is doing some form of money glitching... I wonder what the over/under is for how many days before we get the endless "game is boring, I've bought everything already, no point in playing at all anymore..." posts.

One of the key elements of longevity of this game is the GRINDING + STACKING PAPER aspect... The MONEY GLITCHES will end this game and it's sad because it was actually a really dope game to play with hella replay value.

I used to run with my crew damn near everyday for hours doing missions and stacking paper and getting our ranks up havin the time of our gaming lives. I remember when one of my crew members first purchased the Bugatti(legit through grinding too), they were so broke after they could barely pay the insurance on it so the first thing I did was blow his **** up... Dude was thirsty for the rest of that session trying to beg for that 5K to be sent... :lol:

Now we barley even join each others lobbies cause theres no point in doing anything at all... We all have hella money so the missions are pretty much obsolete at this point. If someone wants to level up they can just do like 6-8 laps on CR and rank up too easy... It really is pointless to keep playing. I'm level 82 and have the tank already, I want the minigun at level 120 but theres no way in hell im farming CR for 40 levels to get it. :x

LOL @ HEISTS.... Money glitches net you like 2 Million in 5-7 mins. if done right.

R.I.P. GTA O and this thread.... I have no one to blame. I did this **** to myself. |I

Last edited:
Im def gonna pay it fwd to any NT that wants the bred tho. Yall were more than happy to help me out without me even asking

"4 mil from R* and I aint sell a record for em."

Think Im gonna make a bird character too. Popamollys leggings were looking legit. nh

shoot some cheddar this way :nerd:

clu_htx 8)

I glitched because I had already bought an apartment and a few mid level cars legit and was getting bored. Plus I was already feeling guilty for spending so much time playing this game so I wanted to speed things up a bit.

And shout out to the homie popamolly and the other homie who gave me he his 107k futo.

I joined the darkside. IDC if I get the dunce cap

*Cue that Phil Collins theme music b*

Naa get ya clown *** outta here B,hope you get banned with us you fake

Last edited:
Now that damn near all of NT is doing some form of money glitching... I wonder what the over/under is for how many days before we get the endless "game is boring, I've bought everything already, no point in playing at all anymore..." posts.

One of the key elements of longevity of this game is the GRINDING + STACKING PAPER aspect... The MONEY GLITCHES will end this game and it's sad because it was actually a really dope game to play with hella replay value.

I used to run with my crew damn near everyday for hours doing missions and stacking paper and getting our ranks up havin the time of our gaming lives. I remember when one of my crew members first purchased the Bugatti(legit through grinding too), they were so broke after they could barely pay the insurance on it so the first thing I did was blow his **** up... Dude was thirsty for the rest of that session trying to beg for that 5K to be sent... :lol:

Now we barley even join each others lobbies cause theres no point in doing anything at all... We all have hella money so the missions are pretty much obsolete at this point. If someone wants to level up they can just do like 6-8 laps on CR and rank up too easy... It really is pointless to keep playing. I'm level 82 and have the tank already, I want the minigun at level 120 but theres no way in hell im farming CR for 40 levels to get it. :x

LOL @ HEISTS.... Money glitches net you like 2 Million in 5-7 mins. if done right.

R.I.P. GTA O and this thread.... I have no one to blame. I did this **** to myself. |I

This

Back
Top Bottom