Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
XbWBg0N.gif

Don't worry y'all I'm gonna make a new one for Xbox and ps3 we will call it NikeTalk elite like someone suggested.

I've been in the dunce lobby for about a day or so and damn its like tank haven there lol. Fun as hell though but I'm ready to come back to normalcy.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

NT drama yes :lol:

You cant just like vote him out or something?

Last edited:
the whole crew thing should be remade imo. It's pretty disorganized

there should be a crew dedicated to both xbox and psn with an active leader. or one that actually posts in here at least.

buttt....reading comprehension isnt always the best on NT, and im sure someone/people will still mess up joining wrong crews doe :lol:

Last edited:
I'm currently at work right now so I'll send out invites throughout the day. I'll figure out out how we are gonna rank people tonight too.

Why should there be 2 crews for each system. Social club is online and its own server so regardless of what system you are on it will all be the same! I didn't even know there was 2 different crews for each system and I'm on xbox and i'm actually in the PS NT crew because steezy has better logos. And thats the reason I wasn't able to see the red marker when I was killing all the xbox NT crew. Cause some people on xbox right now are on the ps crew and some are on the xbox crew its a big mess. I say 1 crew with an active member heading it.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Cant really move when the xbox ranking is pretty damn good all that progress would be gone. We ranked like 1500 while the ps3 one is like 15000. Maybe the best way if there is no vote out option is to contact rockstar for an impeachment or something

Aye Xbox bros, why are we divided?...why can't you guys just roll with us and we get our numbers up together?...Team Niketalk is running smooth as hell, we got active logo designers and we can get together and climb the leaderboards

Aye Xbox bros, why are we divided?...why can't you guys just roll with us and we get our numbers up together?...Team Niketalk is running smooth as hell, we got active logo designers and we can get together and climb the leaderboards

Some of us are already on board. I never got accepted to the actual xbox crew.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Why should there be 2 crews for each system. Social club is online and its own server so regardless of what system you are on it will all be the same! I didn't even know there was 2 different crews for each system and I'm on xbox and i'm actually in the PS NT crew because steezy has better logos. And thats the reason I wasn't able to see the red marker when I was killing all the xbox NT crew. Cause some people on xbox right now are on the ps crew and some are on the xbox crew its a big mess. I say 1 crew with an active member heading it.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Yeah I vote for one crew...also start weeding out the weak that barely play....we have numbers but can use quality...I gotta say a couple of you xbox dudes would be an awesome asset if we all band together, you dudes have put in that major work..

If everyone wants to do it like that then I'm all for it. But the group is maxed out and some people haven't been able to join.

Yeah I vote for one crew...also start weeding out the weak that barely play....we have numbers but can use quality...I gotta say a couple of you xbox dudes would be an awesome asset if we all band together, you dudes have put in that major work..

^ This. One crew to rule them all.

Back
Top Bottom