Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

I literally just turned on Sportscenter and they played this same clip :wow: .

That Google doc is clutch, and pretty damn cool to change it in real time. I added my GT (360).

Haven't played in over a week it seems. I'll be on tomorrow at some point, no work or anything going on for me.

dayum my xbox live stopped workin, I gotta change my credit card info, if anyone knows where I can find a 48 hr pass or something pm me...

Edit: I'll pay someone $30,000 IN GTA money if they can find it....

Last edited:
My bad spider my game froze and had to reset. Now its checking my HD for corruption smh

Last edited:
DAMN it looks like you cant save more than 1 imported crew logo... If you import a new image it replaces the old imported file so you cant have multiple logos if they arent created in the emblem editor. SMH.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Shouts to the two NTers who were in the session I was in and watched me get killed by two other cats more than once. :smh:

this game is too much fun, hours wasted away, had to scram, my mic died and it sucks to be in a session without one, dope beach summit.....

that yolo lifestyle

i believe thats my body being launched at least 40 yards away :lol:

Last edited:
Shoutout To Black Mamba 91 And Everyone In The Criminal Records Lobby We Had Last Night :pimp:

Easy Money/RP Also Had A Few Laughs At Some Of The Mayhem In The Races :rofl:

I'll Be On Again Tonight With Whoever Down To Run Races/Survival Or Whatever.

UnCalled4Boy \ XBL GT: PUMKINEsCoBaR24 \ Player Rank: 23

Last edited:
I pull up in my ride to HNL HI, and a few other cats and Black Mamba 91 shoots me :x Its cool though I blew you up and then we killed each other a few more times and now we are even.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom