Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

dayum my xbox live stopped workin, I gotta change my credit card info, if anyone knows where I can find a 48 hr pass or something pm me...

Edit: I'll pay someone $30,000 IN GTA money if they can find it....
Ya bruh just jump on PSN  for free 99 and stop giving microsoft your hard earned money. Sony>>>

added my info to the google doc.

I wont be back till the next patch tho. want some insurance from R* that I wont lose another character to their bull

dayum my xbox live stopped workin, I gotta change my credit card info, if anyone knows where I can find a 48 hr pass or something pm me...

Edit: I'll pay someone $30,000 IN GTA money if they can find it....

they got a 40% off deal on the dashboard right now, comes out to about $35 for the year

or if you cheap like me do this https://www.facebook.com/ruffles/app_391449334314548
code: 549125618 time stamp 10:50

put in a valid email and you'll get your code, you can get as many codes for as many emails as you have. only thing is you can only get 1 code per day now cuz ppl been ODing on it

Last edited:
Black Mamba stay killing crew members. Smh
roll.gif

Turns out its fun as hell to be in a lobby where someone doesn't like you and keeps putting 9k bounties on your head.

Dudes are THIRSTY for that $$$ and come at you hard.
roll.gif
I just have my XF tearing up the pavement dodging these fools and throwing stickies if they get close.
laugh.gif

I got one dude so heated lastnight he put a 9k bounty on me, sent mercenaries and a mugger. Killed all the mercenaries, mugger took about $1800 from me, shot him and got it back and some and then left the room and did an invite only session and did random things and got rewarded the 9k for evading the bounty lol.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I'm gonna do the army emblem, so we can do a little photoshoot on some armed forces steeZ, so go do an air race and win so that you can unlock them under "matte" hopefully someone brings out a tank and a cargobob too....the army emblem on the side of the infernus would prolly look sick, I'll switch the crew emblem only temporarily..

I pull up in my ride to HNL HI, and a few other cats and Black Mamba 91 shoots me :x Its cool though I blew you up and then we killed each other a few more times and now we are even.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

If you had a damn mic you woulda known it was a mistake when he killed you. We was coming for you then you left the lobby .....................

& to whoever CelticsPride is, you got some issues man...

Its sad when we gotta put down one of our own ....

After getting killed about a million times, you still didn't get the point ...

Even brought you along on another mission but you still wanted to trip .... :smh:

you too JordanDon :lol:

Last edited:
Shoutout To Black Mamba 91 And Everyone In The Criminal Records Lobby We Had Last Night :pimp:

Easy Money/RP Also Had A Few Laughs At Some Of The Mayhem In The Races :rofl:

I'll Be On Again Tonight With Whoever Down To Run Races/Survival Or Whatever.

UnCalled4Boy \ XBL GT: PUMKINEsCoBaR24 \ Player Rank: 23

**** was fun... i had to sticky mamba after he ran my *** over tho....

Celtic pride got that work last night... black mamba is a horrible driver that cant see me on any race hannnnnn and jordan don....dont even get me started

damn, you xbox heads got it like that? :lol:

yeah....can't think of any "bad sport" amongst the NT crew over here on PSN.
well, maybe ha5awwy or whatever his psn is. Dude is always tryna look for a fist fight when all of us are linking up :smh: :lol:

Wat Glitch Are Yall Doing For All This Cash. I Usually Jus Play Survival But Im Down To Scheme Tonight Wit Some Xbox Folk.

So ya just gonna try to slander me now....last nite I'm trying to meet up with ya at the corner with the chopper and I get bombed as soon as I land (-_- )

Wat Glitch Are Yall Doing For All This Cash. I Usually Jus Play Survival But Im Down To Scheme Tonight Wit Some Xbox Folk.

Just youtube LSC glitch post 1.04 patch. Supposedly an updates is near so get your money up until someone finds some similar way to get money. I really don't think they can fully stop people from finding ways to "hack" unless they completely ban them.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

I pull up in my ride to HNL HI, and a few other cats and Black Mamba 91 shoots me :x Its cool though I blew you up and then we killed each other a few more times and now we are even.

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

You should've known better to creep on someone like that with no crew name. or at least get a damn mic.

**** was fun... i had to sticky mamba after he ran my *** over tho....

Yeah you got some problem man.... i accidentally ran you over which didn't even kill you and you decide to go psycho and blow my car up along with other member's whips.... :smh:

Back
Top Bottom