Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
man I had one yesterday and didn't save.  i'm getting dizzy riding around looking for this car

Not sure how you living but you can always buy one. Kind of takes from the satisfaction of the hunt tho.

Also has any one with a android been able to get custom plates? Says order sent but its not showing up at LSC.

my fault its not a purchasable car.

Last edited:
^ I have not been able to get my plates. I did the order a few days ago. I also can not log into social club in the app. It wont let me verify my age.

I'll be on tonight. Also ksteezy I see your always on sending me invites. Been stuck in bad servers and appreciate it if u can hook up the Audi.

yeah what time.

ah snap bro, if you still in a bad sport lobby you wont be able to dupe my car becsuse you cant join my session....if you are off dunce camp, ill try to get on after 11pm EST depending on how my wife reacts...lol...i was laughing too hard last night and kept waking her up...lol

And it becomes mines? :nerd: I can sell it for casmoney? Also I am broke so help me out kayer when I get on blackraichu.. only got 25k I think

so whos linking up tonight from the ps3 crew??....just saw a dope *** picture posted on our socialclub.....lets go searching for some of these bad boys...

Start mission with friend.

Finish mission in friend's car.

You don't need to start a mission with a friend or finish the mission.

You get in the passenger seat of the persons car you want to dupe and start a job from the phone.

Start the mission by yourself and you should start it in your friend's car.

Take the car into the garage and leave the garage.

Either Find New Session, Go back to story mode or Fail the mission.

Now you have the duped version of the car.

Don't forget to put insurance on it.

NOTE: Doesn't work on cars you can buy. You can also dupe motorcycles and any other two plus passenger vehicles.

Last edited:
so whos linking up tonight from the ps3 crew??....just saw a dope *** picture posted on our socialclub.....lets go searching for some of these bad boys...

I'm down

And it becomes mines? :nerd: I can sell it for casmoney? Also I am broke so help me out kayer when I get on blackraichu.. only got 25k I think

Yeah. Except for luxury cars.

so who wants to do a mission? lol

aye should of sent me a message, was laying low on a bounty.

wait how you guys got pics of my van tho, it just goes straight to the crew page?

What he said. I don't plan on walking you through the whole process. Just wanted to give the car away to someone in need of $

You don't need to start a mission with a friend or finish the mission.

You get in the passenger seat of the persons car you want to dupe and start a job from the phone.

Start the mission by yourself and you should start it in your friend's car.

Take the car into the garage and leave the garage.

Either Find New Session, Go back to story mode or Fail the mission.

Now you have the duped version of the car.

Don't forget to put insurance on it.

NOTE: Doesn't work on cars you can buy. You can also dupe motorcycles and any other two plus passenger vehicles.

Damb Eazy those your pics?...would love to explore the whole map with you looking for picture ops, one of the funnest things to do in the game for me

WHOEVER IS THE SOCIAL CLUB ADMIN NEEDS TO GET ON HIS SHOT AND ACCEPT THOSE LINGERING REQUEST.
I KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE.

Back
Top Bottom