Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Btw social club running a snaptatic contests #epicphotobomb whoever was in last nights summit, we need to attempt that jump again with the exploding helicopter as they jump over the flames with the rest of the crew posted up in front of the mayhem...we just gotta time it perfectly and do it in the daytime

i'm telling ya man...my idea with the the tonka trucks and the cargo bob!

so those other emblems we have we cant use on our clothing unless it's changed by the admin to be the teams official emblem?? 

i wanna put that fuhsahchee emblem on my gear.

you changed it bro...lol

any comish can, thing is we cant have different logos on our gear and cars which is what sucks now, i had put the army joint for tonites summit, got home got on, ran to lsc to put it on my whip and it pastes that versace joint...lol it takes a while to rest too...lol ill put the versace if ya want back after tonight, but from what i saw when it went on my car, the color fades in, not sure it was because of my cars color or because of the way the logo was created...

since there is soo many emblems... just change them once a week? :nerd: we will always stay fresh and it would show all the emblems off

hoping on now :nerd:

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 when did it change from the hands?

with the addition of mansions, if true, they should just let us buy an empty crib, then add furnishing stores and electronics and let us furnish our own homes, that would be awesome, then let us add security systems and if we dont have it, people can break in and steal our ****...

RUSTLE changed it to the versace i had put the army joint for tonights summit....and piut it back after the pics...lol

but now it seems we stuck with versace, which doesnt pop as much as i thought....

with the addition of mansions, if true, they should just let us buy an empty crib, then add furnishing stores and electronics and let us furnish our own homes, that would be awesome, then let us add security systems and if we dont have it, people can break in and steal our ****...

You need to email this to R* asap lol. This would be DOPE

Yoooo. I jus got killed by a firetruck... i was not run over

Dude sprayede wit the hose and my dude fell... he proceedin to keep sprayin while i was down... pause

And my dude jus died. Drowned i guess.

Im too demoralized to play anymore. Goodnight

Be on after this whooping of the Lakers. Waited almost 20 years for the Warriors to turn their franchise around. REPPIN the BAY

PSN: milhaus_79

Back
Top Bottom