Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I have a fully modded exampler and shafter** both four doors and I love both.. Hnl right though I had a fully modded felon and I was happy with that to

If you want the Shafter ( cant dupe the exampler I bought it) I'll dupe it for u if your on xbox

Gt- r3ppinthag0

Also have fully modded intruder if u want it.. I'm looking for a tailgater since somehow mine gone after the money went in to my account yesterday... Ftl

Last edited:
being busy all week but finally got to spend my obama check

upgraded al my cars 
nthat.gif

I'll be on within the next hour. Yall PSN dudes stop shuttin me out of the parties. Feels bad man |I :lol:

I have a fully modded exampler and shafter** both four doors and I love both.. Hnl right though I had a fully modded felon and I was happy with that to

If you want the Shafter ( cant dupe the exampler I bought it) I'll dupe it for u if your on xbox

Gt- r3ppinthag0

Also have fully modded intruder if u want it.. I'm looking for a tailgater since somehow mine gone after the money went in to my account yesterday... Ftl

[COLOR=#red]son.....is your son playing under ur GT???? :rofl:

No pedo....son sent me a group chat, and im like wtf, why is a lil kid talking to me [/COLOR]

Gt- r3ppinthag0

Damn, I'm on PS3. Appreciate the offer though :pimp:

Last edited:
So who's the baddest **** in the crew....I think is between Molly and I....I think I got a bigger booty...grampa was black :pimp:

wow, i paid a grip of doe to fill up my mini gun, then i log on and its down to 0...

wtf, that ish wasnt cheap.

Be on ps3 in bout 20 mins im down for whatever, need to do a boneyard survival tho because im low on ammo and im a broke boy. (850k, not spending a dime til i get a milly)

PSN-CaliDroCard

Back
Top Bottom