Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Swaggy D- " Cmon son, mod my whip for me. Im broke out here"
Me- " Maaan. What happened to yo Obama check?"
Swaggy D- "I spent that **** yo, on clothes and strippers B"
Me-" Maybe if you stop losing races all the time you might have some bread to spend on them raggetiy *** muscle cars you always trying to race"
Swaggy D-" Man shut up B. You ugly AF"

:rofl:

S/O to NYC D Nice. The Illest ***** in New York. F'n wit him be having me rollin.
Dude is bi-polar by the GTA hour. One minute he rolling with the crew the next minute you ugly.

Edit: Trinidad sounded just like dude, on some Aries Spears level immitation :lol:
if you on ps3, and see me, I'll mod all your whips that I can.

Funniest thing ever, someone had a perma bounty on them. Every time we killed him, he respawned with the bounty on him.

Got that 500k. Bought a vacca and went shopping a lil bit. Savin the rest so I can be ballin like you guys

Im on xbox. Add me - TroyDKTA

Ill be online tonight. I need money and leveling up. I'm only level 17

Putting out an APB on this Intruder. Dude asked me for a ride then proceeded to join a mission while in the whip.

Suspect is a look a like Joe Budden with green eyes.

Finally found the convertible sentinel, so I got the XS and the regular one, done searching for cars now

So who's the baddest **** in the crew....I think is between Molly and I....I think I got a bigger booty...grampa was black :pimp:

Nah I got dem back dimples :wink:

I'm gonna start walking around in a bikini again..

Just got them cheetah print red bottoms the other day too....I'm felling brand new

Ima see all ya dudes trying to take cover behind the crates on boneyard next to me just so ya get DAT VIEW....ya know what I'm Talmbout...ima give ya boys what ya want, next time I'm on I'll be rocking te two piece with the pink AR :wink:

Cheetah and python Louboutins>

I got to give it to you, your girl is thick as hell

nd ya dont see a problem with this?

This guy. :lol:

Its all good tho, you can push that. Got to keep the homie out of that Scion garbage you was riding.

So who's the baddest **** in the crew....I think is between Molly and I....I think I got a bigger booty...grampa was black :pimp:

Just got them cheetah print red bottoms the other day too....I'm felling brand new

Ima see all ya dudes trying to take cover behind the crates on boneyard next to me just so ya get DAT VIEW....ya know what I'm Talmbout...ima give ya boys what ya want, next time I'm on I'll be rocking te two piece with the pink AR :wink:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ummm.....NO

Because I'm a happily married mature man that is comfortable in his own skin and could care less about how someone feels about my GTA experience.

Guys flirt with me all the time knowing i'm a guy and I don't see anything wrong with them. I paid $60 just like everyone else and what I decide to do on here is my business. So if anyone played as Chun Li in Street Fighter something has to be wrong with them too huh?

Like I said before people take GAMES way too seriously and need to grow up.

Back
Top Bottom