Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
In about 4 hours ps3 nters down for that fort invasion attempts?

i want to do this. Xbox peeps you guys down?

Anyone tryna trade races on xbl?

There's a question I haven't seen in a few pages.

im down to race, need to get my wins back up since I had to remake my character, need 21 more

you on xbox? GT: ThtLifeImBoutIt

I'll be on later tonight. I think I got you on my friends list? yanky4585

Last edited:
I will probably only be on once in a while. A majority of the time I get kicked out of sessions (assuming it's their server as others have said) so I will probably spend most of my gaming time on ghosts.

Yo can anyone find a YouTube video on how to do the resell glitch in the current patch/update? I'm finally sayin **** it and I'm boutta just get the money I need.

Why do people continue to race so cheaply, always tailwhipping everyone, its beyond annying

Because they know they are not good enough to win any other way.

Scrubs

Went for a mini photoshoot by the pier. I tried storing this car in my garage but it said I couldn't because it was stolen and has a tracker on it. WTF? I stole like 3 different ones that didn't even belong to other players. I couldn't even modify it because LSC said it was "too hot" R* makin us buy high end whips now?

Last edited:
Went for a mini photoshoot by the pier. I tried storing this car in my garage but it said I couldn't because it was stolen and has a tracker on it. WTF? I stole like 3 different ones that didn't even belong to other players. I couldn't even modify it because LSC said it was "too hot" R* makin us buy high end whips now?
Cool pics
Come on Yanky, u really just finding that out?

Cool pics
Come on Yanky, u really just finding that out?

Thanks....Am I late to the party :lol: Guess I haven't been roaming around that much.

How your own crew member kill you for the bounty but dont give you the money smh :lol:

that happened to me and some nt member named bigbadrad??? idk but i killed him and gave him 60% bounty, then he killed me and kept the bounty money and cont. to kill me over and over again

Back
Top Bottom