Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
You gotta turn off catch up bro^^^

Nt fam I'm stuck, there's no missions to play and the only thing that shows on my map is a T behind the strip club for Trevor. When ever I go to that spot there's nothing to to do. Glitch???

Just incase you haven't figured it out yet, you gotta go inside the strip club to and into the VIP area, that'll be where trevor is located fam.

Wish we had some DLC....getting a little stale with the same ole stuff.

Got a dunce cap on my head. Can't play missions with my friends for 2 days. Never should have used the stickies :lol:

This games online lifespan is gonna be relatively short lived if something isn't done. Half my friends have migrated to FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 and doesn't look like they are coming back.

Got a dunce cap on my head. Can't play missions with my friends for 2 days. Never should have used the stickies
laugh.gif

This games online lifespan is gonna be relatively short lived if something isn't done. Half my friends have migrated to FIFA 14 and Battlefield 4 and doesn't look like they are coming back.
ill be getn 1 of those 2 soon prob bf4

this game needs funner missions that give out more RP, and also more group activities.

scuba diving missions, cops Vs criminals type activities, also being able to rob banks..

i dont know how many armored trucks i've hit and they dont drop money..

survivals that take place in the hoods, i would love to do some urban warfare type of survivals.

more options when you host a session like being able to remove the cops and wanted levels.

also being able to boot someone by hitting kick ONCE as the host 
grin.gif

Last edited:
And remove that getting into bad sport because I got to blow up some fool car because he came at me or the crew, I have no fear with my rpg's

Last edited:
The heist planning should've been put in online. The things that made the story fun is what should've been in online too. The stock market in online mode would have dudes actin like it was 1929 once they lost all they're money. :lol:

R* definitely dropped the ball. I'm honestly gettin bored w/ the game. Nothin to do and I aint even at a high level like yall other dudes.

Anybody think they can help me find a G-Wagon? Been searching all over this map looking for one but nothing.

Always good rolling with the crew, there was about 7-8 of us, we still need to set up something for 16 of us to get up.

Forgot to mention, saw s new level of douchery.
Having a friend/ crew member go passive, while they shoot at other people in the lobby. Basically a passive mode human shield. Smh.

Anybody think they can help me find a G-Wagon? Been searching all over this map looking for one but nothing.

Right when you left ksteezy ksteezy found one haha

Those joints spawn so much for me that I sold the one I had. If there's a car that spawns every single time I play it's def the G-Wagon. I'm usually in my M3 if that matters. I want a G-Wagon in real life so damn bad.

I think the theory that certain cars spawn depending on what you drive is legit because I never see any 745 BMWs (worth 9k at LSC) unless I'm in my Maserati, then they come out like it's the run on the bulls...

So, I decided to out on GTA IV just for kicks after playing V for weeks. Holy crap :lol: Felt like I was playing on PS2.

Back
Top Bottom