Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
ok. but im telling you guys that people are getting placed in cheater lobbies.

i know that you have no control over it but its happening.
He is right. I met some dudes online the other night that were put into a cheaters lobby because they kept getting anonymous money given to him. He said he had well over 200 Billion dollars. They gave him 10 months in the cheaters lobby. But he appealed the decision and they dropped it down to 1 month.
He told me to be careful because some one had randomly given me 750Million out of no where, but it doesnt matter, they will put you in the lobby anyway.
Bad thing is I cant give any of it away since it was given to me. And I pretty much already had everything I wanted before I got that money.
So it is kinda a waste. And I really dont want it to be honest.

On the fip side the Content creator is awesome and the Capture the Flag boards are fun AF.
This game still has alot of life left in it.

Last edited:
He is right. I met some dudes online the other night that were put into a cheaters lobby because they kept getting anonymous money given to him. He said he had well over 200 Billion dollars. They gave him 10 months in the cheaters lobby. But he appealed the decision and they dropped it down to 1 month.
He told me to be careful because some one had randomly given me 750Million out of no where, but it doesnt matter, they will put you in the lobby anyway.
Bad thing is I cant give any of it away since it was given to me. And I pretty much already had everything I wanted before I got that money.

On the fip side the Content creator is awesome and the Capture the Flag boards are fun AF.

wait............what?! they have CTF in this now?!?!

ok. but im telling you guys that people are getting placed in cheater lobbies.

i know that you have no control over it but its happening.

also people are doing this for the sole purpose of getting people thrown into the cheater lobby.

some kid in a lobby i was in today was asking if anyone needded money, but he could only give out a couple trillion..no less 
laugh.gif

btw if any of you guys want to level up, do the baggage handler capture and get in a helicopter after you get the briefcase and hover over the drop point.

you and another person can switch out, since only one person can do it at a time.

also the welcoming party mission, i think you block in the guy with another car and you just keep stacking RP.

you can have a buddy come in with you to start and he can leave, the hunter can leave and you will keep stacking RP.

these missions are available from the job menu.

they patched the jobs that require you to rescue someone since people glitched the hell out of em.

Last edited:

Damn I'm probably gonna be stuck now. Some guy kept asking for money and I guess he decided to give everyone 80 mil

Copped this game the other day, will finally get to play it come Christmas :smokin

So, I just got the game a few weeks ago. I started online 2 days ago. I was playing a solo session last night, yet got a $7,000 bounty placed on my head. How is this possible?

I got gifted 200 million from a level 800 dude last nite

I got greedy and took down a 99 million dollar bounty that he set for his friend to take. IDC :lol:

They didn't appreciate that too much and quickly booted me out of the lobby

Feels good to be out of the poor house. I was afraid I was gonna have to start working the corners near grove st.

Put me the cheaters lobby I don't care. Atleast I'll be flossing :smokin

Last edited:
was up camping online for the gammas and decided to play some gta and blew up some kids car...he told me i shouldnt have done that because he was going to bless me with billions...
i called bluff and apologized sarcastically and he actually sent me 200 million after robbing a store
then he dropped a bounty on some random next to me and i got another 2 billion

So who wants to give me a few million? Haha. So tired of doing the same missions. I'm still 20k away from even buying a crib.

was up camping online for the gammas and decided to play some gta and blew up some kids car...he told me i shouldnt have done that because he was going to bless me with billions...
i called bluff and apologized sarcastically and he actually sent me 200 million after robbing a store
then he dropped a bounty on some random next to me and i got another 2 billion
Was that you where you said you would give some guy some money if we jumped him and told him to you'd invite him to your crib? lol

After you left, he was still asking for his money 
roll.gif

Was that you where you said you would give some guy some money if we jumped him and told him to you'd invite him to your crib? lol

After you left, he was still asking for his money :rofl:  

Lmao wassup Mac! That was hilarious...dude was gullible
I felt bad though forreal, if I knew how to give money I would've gave him some

all my friends are the worst of the worst lmaooo :smokin :smokin .. amazing cats though, i swear you dudes are missing out. join one of my lobbys, you'll see the fun ness being had and never wanna leave.

Im at 700 hundred mil .. its pretty pointless, but somone mentioned being able to purchase mansions in the next dlc.. some that would be a billion bucks. im not sure how true that is, but they seemed pretty legit.

im assuming once the stock market online is up and running, a bil should be fairly easy to come by :smokin

- Much luv, stay freshhh !!! :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Lmao wassup Mac! That was hilarious...dude was gullible
I felt bad though forreal, if I knew how to give money I would've gave him some
I was cracking up! It'll be more fun messing with people with all this money 
roll.gif

Hopefully next time we play, my mic will be up

have y'all come across closed building glitches yet? i was on a board last night being trolled by some lame in a tank. as soon as the rest of us pulled out tanks, this dude hides out in the beverly center. dude camped out there for over an hour. lol

the building glitches used to piss me off in IV where dudes were doing the same thing at the air port. i bet on gtaIV multiplayer right now, there's someone glitching and killing people from the inside of the terminal or the hanger in front of the choppers.

Last edited:
Hey, anyone on xbox with a sentinel XS they can dupe? If you can help me out I got around 300 mil I can give you. Hmu

Gt:EAF RainbowDash

Edit :Nvnm, just found one a few minutes ago haha, if anyone wants a copy, send me a message

Last edited:
Just popped online to check the updates. Fully armored my cars since their is a sale this weekend 50% off. The adder is on sale for 750k too.

Dem bp tires n turbo need a discount too :smh: the mod prices online vs story mode :x

To add what everyone else is experiencing...

Some LVL 267 guy in my lobby came out of nowhere asking if someone needed cash. One dude called his bluff, and he gifted everyone a ton of cash. But then he kept doing it over and over... I left the lobby immediately because dude was OD'ing... Ended up with over $185M....

One guy that got gifted money got pissed and demanded that the dude show his face so he could kill him for giving him all that money he didn't ask for... :lol:

Seemed pretty bizzare at first, but once I ordered dem whips, I ainteen care no mo'!... :pimp:

Some dude just gave me a billion.

Bout to call mercs, muggers and bounties on everyone 

last night i was bombed with crew requests from 13 new faces to the NT crew. welcome y'all. i'm on every other day of so, so i'm always down to help with missions and stuff. one thing to remember, be cool when asking mods to gift you $$$. R* lurks.

Word. Randoms be handing out money. Just got gifted 70mil. I was driving back to the garage and all of sudden this white dot heads my direction then just 180s the other way. Then i get the gift message. Dude was lvl 858. There was another dude lvl 1000 in the same lobby. Crazy mods. Finally ordered the cars I've always wanted. But damn since I will probably be banished to the cheaters lobby :smh: o well. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom