Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I played it the first time in about month and still on lvl 49 :lol: Was only one other NTer on and the session was boring

Am I the only person not getting gifted by these random players will millions :nerd:?

Im on PS3 if it matters...

I got the invite, but the group is full. I'm guessing the cap is at 300?

We really need to consider dismantling the current NT crew and start another. We have 300 members but I seem to only play with the same 10 people....

I as the crew leader was thinking about restarting the crew, the only thing that would happen is that we would have to re import all the logos or i kick everyone

I agree with the dismantling of the crew and starting over... Get us a new logo too.

I don't understand what's going on with this whole money-gifting phenomenon that's happening... Someone just sent another $157M to me out of nowhere. I wonder if it's some specific group that's doing this... Like Anonymous or something... :lol: :nerd:

****, I wouldn't mind 157 mil, i got 14k to my name after I blew up some of them exotic cars playing with some dudes I know. Also, 1st time I've played in awhile and this one dude was trolling OD with a tank, kept blowing me up as I was tryna get away. :lol:

some dude just gave everyone 49 mill.

not bad, its better to receive these amounts as opposed to the very obvious 345 trillion.

If you dismantle the crew, no one will ever jump back into GTA. Building up the crew stats again will be annoying, we already did that twice with the xbox crew then we all "united" on the ps3 crew. A third time :x

Okay, so if everyone wants to post there social username so i don't kick you let me know.

received 71 milli over the weekend. went back on last night and it was gone. :KanyeShrugs

but i still have the 7 milli from someone last week.

If you dismantle the crew, no one will ever jump back into GTA. Building up the crew stats again will be annoying, we already did that twice with the xbox crew then we all "united" on the ps3 crew. A third time :x
damn I didn't even think about the crew stats and rank. We really need to boot the ones who don't play.

Back
Top Bottom