Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
About to try this glitch now

Edit: So it worked but when I called mors, my adder wasn't there and it's not in my garage either. When I sold the car, the rebel was outside LSC. Not sure what I did wrong
-Hit sell ONE time to reveal how much you will get for selling the car.
****IMPORTANT**** DONT HIT SELL again until AFTER the orange loading wheel pops up and then goes away on the bottom right of the screen.
If you do YOUR CAR WILL BE SOLD FOR GOOD!!!

I think that's the part your missing because you have to wait a little bit for the orange loading screen to pop up to hit sell again to confirm it.

Good lookin out jaysrcrak jaysrcrak rep'd. There's another glitch similar to this without the karin rebel part but after you have sold your vehicle 3 times you could only sell it for 10k.

By the way, for those that have a mic, I hear y'all calling me "Ed." Hahaha. It's actually "E Dot." My last name is Rio... hence the edotrio. That is all.
My bad bruh, i call you E dough tree-oh
I don't have a mic, but I always call you Edo Trio 
roll.gif

Going to get a mic soon as I finish eating tho, what's good for tonight? 
nerd.gif

So I sold my Stinger GT about 16 times. I messed up on the 17th while talking to my girl. I tried again and it only sells for 41K now. I wonder if there's a limit or if my screw up just permanently messed up the Stinger's worth. I tried the Entity XF right after, and it was over 500k.

Either way, good lookin out! I'm gonna be in Chicago from tonight until Sunday night, so it was awesome getting some money before I left.

Have a great weekend, everyone.

A bil? nah :lol:

Little over 5 mil now started off with 1.5

Yea enter the void is kinda weird :lol: Good movie tho
Sell one of whips if you can.

:lol: why you think I was doing a lot of rooftop rumble with you, I had to save up for my whips again.. Still remember it like yesterday when I had 15 million.

"Say he broke and 100 million just went through his hands" -GuWop

Last edited:
You can sell your turisimo for like 375 then cop the eclipse. Then do the glitch with your entity. You should be good money then :smokin

I don't think you even need the eclipse towers. I think it can be done as long as you block the garage and it doesn't display a personal vehicle symbol when you get out.

Edit: never mind tried it on the other properties and it didn't work. I guess it does only work for eclipse.

Last edited:
Are you parking to the right of the white line? Just keep going to a new invite only session. I had to try a couple of times at first.

This glitch isn't working for me the limo disappears every time

Are you parking to the right of the white line? Just keep going to a new invite only session. I had to try a couple of times at first.

call the cops, shoot them and get back in your garage without calling lester. it'll stay there

Definitely try those and it should work. Also make sure the limo you are picking up is your limo.
One time I picked it up from right down the street where it usually spawns and didnt realize that this time it spawned further down the street by the movies.

Last edited:
This glitch acts funny sometimes so if you are having problems doing it, just keep at it. It will work.
If your cars arent selling for a high price then they might be glitched or modded cars.
One of my Adders sells for 140K and the other one sells fro 732K.

If this is happening to you just sell it a few times and then go buy a brand new one. The new one will sell for full price after you upgrade it.
Then just glitch and get your money back.

Smh I'm pissed right now I just lost my adder and the xf trying this glitch
Usually when you actually sell your car, and it is not at Mors Mutual, it means you are selling the car before the orange loading circle pops up and goes away.
Try it again with another car but wait unitl AFTER THE ORANGE LOADING WHEEL POPS UP AND GOES AWAY and you should be straight.

I did the same thing earlier. Sold my Adder for real on accident because I was moving too fast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom