Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I need to cop a mic soon...

I foolishly spent too much time on storymode instead of online... :smh:

Last edited:
Nah man, story mode is where I spend my time too

Thing is in GTAIV I played online with my boy and all we ever did was random deathmatches and a few races. I thought it a bit mediocre. Once I hit that online on GTAV, it felt like a much better experience, and I feel like I was missing out. I jumped into a death match being level 3, with everyone on like level 23 :smh: I had just bought my first SMG, I couldn't even afford to buy any of the accessories but i put in work and had a lot of fun....I definitely need to spend more time online.....

Plus watching those Bloods v Crips videos on youtube had me :rofl:

yeah, ever since i started online i never play story mode.

i could be using that time and effort to build my characters RP and $.

i'll finish it eventually tho...

Thing is in GTAIV I played online with my boy and all we ever did was random deathmatches and a few races. I thought it a bit mediocre. Once I hit that online on GTAV, it felt like a much better experience, and I feel like I was missing out. I jumped into a death match being level 3, with everyone on like level 23 :smh: I had just bought my first SMG, I couldn't even afford to buy any of the accessories but i put in work and had a lot of fun....I definitely need to spend more time online.....

Go an get that Special Carbine Rifle from the Business Update if you dont already have it. Its available to everyone no matter your level.
It kinda levels the playing field a litle.

Last edited:

Go an get that Special Carbine Rifle from the Business Update if you dont already have it. Its available to everyone no matter your level.
It kinda levels the playing field a litle.

Good lookin out...I have a rifle at this point, but I don't think it was the Special Carbine Rifle...

:smh: I was shootin from a block away and dudes were headshotting with their rifles from the same distance just a few min ago..

It's all good, though, I manage to scrap away a decent amount of kills in deathmatch and teamdeath matches...even with my lower weapon choices...

SP is weak to me. Online is where the action is at. Like what popamolly said earlier, having a mic makes the experience a lot more fun. Y'all already know when yall play with me I'm poppin out the mouth :lol: I should be on later tonight.

SP is weak to me. Online is where the action is at. Like what popamolly said earlier, having a mic makes the experience a lot more fun. Y'all already know when yall play with me I'm poppin out the mouth :lol: I should be on later tonight.

Yes jay we know, I usually can't get through the loading screen and I'm already hearing your voice telling a victim how your bout to end his life.

Yes jay we know, I usually can't get through the loading screen and I'm already hearing your voice telling a victim how your bout to end his life.

tooooo much real life right here

i've experienced this :lol:

SP is weak to me. Online is where the action is at. Like what popamolly said earlier, having a mic makes the experience a lot more fun. Y'all already know when yall play with me I'm poppin out the mouth
laugh.gif
I should be on later tonight.
tooooo much real life right here

i've experienced this
laugh.gif
Jay had somebody HOT last night 
roll.gif
 I was crying laughing man getting murked left n right tho 
mean.gif

Spring break is here. Feel like restarting single player and going for 100% completion. I need to level up my second online character, too. She only at level 7 (with her fine ***).

I need to get my bread up online! Currently, my character is at level 45. Are there any people with higher rankings that can help with old missions with high payouts? XBL - ChrisMulliner

I need to get my bread up online! Currently, my character is at level 45. Are there any people with higher rankings that can help with old missions with high payouts? XBL - ChrisMulliner

I played Coveted with some dude a few nights ago a bunch of times and made enough to buy an apartment at Weazel Plaza. My rank is 28 but if you wanna do a few missions let me know. My gamer tag on Xbox is er111111111111c.

I played Coveted with some dude a few nights ago a bunch of times and made enough to buy an apartment at Weazel Plaza. My rank is 28 but if you wanna do a few missions let me know. My gamer tag on Xbox is er111111111111c.

I need to get my rank up too. I'm free all night. Let me know :nerd:

Convinced we aren't getting heists and if we do they damn sure won't be worth the wait.
its that Detox effect and I feel the exact same way. We've been hearing about upcoming heists for so long that I have lost interest in them all together. This is something that should have been solved a month or two after launch

how do i get back onto the NT crew? I was on it but i guess because I didn't play that much I got kicked off

Back
Top Bottom