Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Wow, I can't believe I actually stayed in the same lobby for a couple of hours.

Had too many laughs with Jay, bobysteels, and Ross. You guys are nuts. That was actually me laughing the whole time through the mic, not Jackie. :lol:

Is this game any fun on ps4 . I haven't opened mine yet and I'm contemplating on if I should take it back.

There is so much **** talking and e-thugs online is ridiculous. Had me rolling last night. I'll be on around midnight PST of anybody wants to run some missions or survival.

New car mods ?

Got to spend some time with this game on the PS4 last night. While the first person view is cool, the differences between the current and last gen are IMO not that great. The traffic and details are cool, but It wasn't as great as I expected.

GTA is a satire of American culture. A lot of what makes it great would be lost by moving it to Japan or wherever.

Like, what would the radio be if set in Japan?

Last edited:
GTA is a satire of American culture. A lot of what makes it great would be lost by moving it to Japan or wherever.
Maybe your right

If the next one would be in the us still

The only place I could think they'd do would be Texas or something like that

yea, that's true

Maybe it's set in America and the character has to travel to Japan for a few jobs.

I've always wondered why the haven't try to do something bi coastal with San Andreas and Liberty City in one game

The Godfather 2 had it where the player could go to the airport and travel between NY, Miami and Cuba

fun game, kinda repetitive but it had some good elements that would be great in GTA

Last edited:
Pretty sure GTA VI will be set in Vice City (Miami)

Or R* will put (Liberty City, Vice City, San Andreas) all together in one game. They've been talking about wanting to do it for awhile now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom