Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
People fell for the jux twice? You bought this on multiple systems?

Last edited:
It's amazing that people still fail to realize that gta is gta aka the biggest name in gaming.

of course people were going to buy this for the next gen consoles.

it's a great ******* game, even better now with the improvements and one of the best games available on either new system.

you think ppl want to fire up their ps3/360's for the next 3-4 years waiting for the next gta to drop ?

Last edited:
It's amazing that people still fail to realize that gta is gta aka the biggest name in gaming.

of course people were going to buy this for the next gen consoles.

it's a great ******* game, even better now with the improvements and one of the best games available on either new system.

you think ppl want to fire up their ps3/360's for the next 3-4 years waiting for the next gta to drop ?
Nah, but there are still no heists yet right? For any system? So, uh...

Last edited:
I feel like you're just setting up yourself for a major letdown clinging onto the idea of heists.

I wanted to post my next gen car collections but my pics don't upload to the social club.

I stopped caring about heists a long time ago. I just want to re-do story mode, and mob with the crew online. PS4 heads we gotta link up :nerd:

Just found a fully modded Déclassé Sabre Turbo sitting outside LSC that sales for $15k. Also have found the 24k Chrome G-Wagon parked outside LSC at 14:30

Nah, but there are still no heists yet right? For any system? So, uh...
Heists are dropping in the next big update.
 According to details leaked, Rockstar Games will offer these long pending contents just two days before Christmas i.e. GTA V Heist and Holiday Update will launch on December 23, 2014 for PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PS3.

And on topic of one cops crooks mission, NillxModz said: "Cops&crooks is just a bonus mission in Christmas dlc. The heist dlc will have many heists. Both DLCs will be available as single download on 23rd December"
  • Gradient Controlled Snow (More snow on the pavement on Christmas morning then at the end of Christmas day - this means the roads will become more icey during the day - this applies to current-generation only - old generation will have normal snowfall
  • 8 Christmas-themed clothing items (Scarf, t-shirt, suit jacket, pumps and suit trousers)
  • 1 Limited Time Christmas Apartment Interior (This feature applies to next generation only - old generation will get discounts on selected apartments instead)
  • 1 Exclusive Cops and Crooks Mission (Part of the Heists and Holiday Season DLC)
  • Red Sky effect during snowfall (next-generation effect only)
I can't believe how much fun I'm having with this game, again. 
laugh.gif

The new visuals and especially 1st person go a long way to immersing you into the world. I lost it when rain actually accumulates on the streets and creates puddles that grow. 

Last edited:
I bet one of the big hang ups with heists is how it effects the in-game economy.

Won't be selling as many credit cards if you can make big money off heists.

Just found a fully modded Déclassé Sabre Turbo sitting outside LSC that sales for $15k. Also have found the 24k Chrome G-Wagon parked outside LSC at 14:30
still havent found a gold car but I always look at Los Santos Customs and find custom Sabres, Dominators and that 3 series looking car (I think its the Sentinel), I believe the Dominators have given me a little under 20k

Last edited:
still havent found a gold car but I always look at Los Santos Customs and find custom Sabres, Dominators and that 3 series looking car (I think its the Sentinel), I believe the Dominators have given me a little under 20k

Add a truck horn to all the cars you sale, Chrome G-Wagon went from 24k to 30k with the truck horn.

Back
Top Bottom