Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Haha I had church duties at 8AM bro. Totally logged off at 4AM after I spent time in free mode copping cars.

And Gooze I tried to join a couple missions but it said full of players. This was about 3:30-4AM. But na I wasn't even aware of that straight away joint until I joined you, bluntzz and that tgp cat. Much easier and better flourishing than dock and roll. Good look though!
one of my boys said they may have patched it... cant confirm though, I'm so close to getting my 6x6 so Im not racing until I get there.

heard they patched it as well

Im confused as to what happened here.

Do any of you ever complain to Rockstar about glitches? Like your cars randomly disappear? Any stupid little thing that affects the way you play?

Go over to Rockstar and submit a ticket, them complain about it on twitter and they will fix it in a day and give you free money!!!!

Real talk though I spent like 2 days straight finishing those extra 100 headshots and then they get reset? Wtf.

Do any of you ever complain to Rockstar about glitches? Like your cars randomly disappear? Any stupid little thing that affects the way you play?

Go over to Rockstar and submit a ticket, them complain about it on twitter and they will fix it in a day and give you free money!!!!

Real talk though I spent like 2 days straight finishing those extra 100 headshots and then they get reset? Wtf.
Nah never done that, what do those headshots give you?

Nah never done that, what do those headshots give you?

They just unlock a tattoo, but

1. I wasted ammo trying to get it
2. I had to enter a lot of deathmatch because this was around the time that there were problems with the lobbies and no one was showing up
3. I was going to enter a war with my crew and we were going to use the tattoo to avoid shooting each other
4. Time is money and I missed out on what looked like a fun *** war

:smh:

I let so much stuff go so I just went all out and told them to fix every single one of my issues like a haircut that's been double layered on my character for some reason

My flight stats that reset like twice after I went to flight school

Just a lot of little things like that. My thread had not been responded to in 3 days until I complained about it on Twitter and they fixed it within 2 hours and gave me $2,000,000 + $500,000 that they owed my from a pre-order.

My point is to anyone who's having issues contact Rockstar and complain and they'll make good on it.

They just unlock a tattoo, but

1. I wasted ammo trying to get it
2. I had to enter a lot of deathmatch because this was around the time that there were problems with the lobbies and no one was showing up
3. I was going to enter a war with my crew and we were going to use the tattoo to avoid shooting each other
4. Time is money and I missed out on what looked like a fun *** war

mean.gif

I let so much stuff go so I just went all out and told them to fix every single one of my issues like a haircut that's been double layered on my character for some reason

My flight stats that reset like twice after I went to flight school

Just a lot of little things like that. My thread had not been responded to in 3 days until I complained about it on Twitter and they fixed it within 2 hours and gave me $2,000,000 + $500,000 that they owed my from a pre-order.

My point is to anyone who's having issues contact Rockstar and complain and they'll make good on it.
I'm gonna complain about heists and ask for a free liberator.

So wasup then? Get me in your lobby game etc and I'll get to work finding that unicorn lol
I have no idea how to do online gameplay.

Thats whack, all them computer people walking around and the humans just wanna hunt other humans. I was gettin murkd!!

its fun to hunt fools in the lobby but that seems like all fools want to do

i can hardly get anybody to join a survival or mission

This game is still seriously broken on x1... Redic lag or random freeze quits or empty lobbies. By the time i get in a decent lobby in over playing video games. *Shrug*

This game is still seriously broken on x1... Redic lag or random freeze quits or empty lobbies. By the time i get in a decent lobby in over playing video games. *Shrug*
pretty common on PS4 as well. Probably just an issue with R*

Back
Top Bottom