Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Aight Imma be on again tonight till whenever.
Figured id give it another try...
Psn: DRNKNRHINO
Somebody hit me up please

@REDd SPYDER   
nerd.gif

This game is still seriously broken on x1... Redic lag or random freeze quits or empty lobbies. By the time i get in a decent lobby in over playing video games. *Shrug*
pretty common on PS4 as well. Probably just an issue with R*

One of the main reasons why I haven't gone to PS4 yet. I can do bad with what I got. But on the other hand, I miss trolling around with y'all. I'll cave in eventually

I'm still mad that I was laying down the whole lobby that me and Gooze were in and I got booted :lol:

Yo were they coming after you or were you just pursuing people? I would see like 2 or 3 kills by you at a time then you were getting at the dude about going passive :lol:

What's up with dudes killing themselves in a gun battle. Was shooting out with this dude and when he would kill me he would kill himself. Even if he got shot once. I know you spawn somewhere else but damn that's just more running around. People be real scared to die in a video game :lol:

I sticky bomb zentornos whenever I can. Get another car for your driveby's everyone knows about the no back window.

After those races yesterday, I'm feeling like its bout time for a car meet at LSC or the beach. Y'all down?

I got 8 crates yesterday, they all had the same shirt -__-

Last edited:
Yo were they coming after you or were you just pursuing people? I would see like 2 or 3 kills by you at a time then you were getting at the dude about going passive :lol:

Nah I was just talking greasy and had to cover my back :lol:

Just tell me the time and Im there. We should run some drag races down in the river.

I'm down whenever y'all are free, maybe set it up for tomorrow or Thursday night to give folks time to see it posted?

I'm down for a mini summit tonight too if y'all are on at 9:30est

Back
Top Bottom