Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Yo that was really my bad bro. I hadn't accepted the NTLK crew invite yet so you didnt have the red semi circle, I leave friends and crew members alone. I was trying to text "my bad" but you wouldn't let up in the Adder so I just tried to fight back :lol: I think I joined right after that game so I would be able to pick y'all out on the map.

it's all good man. As long as I got my kills back :lol:

The Phoenix, ridin glass house no tints

r7LlWryNTESr8cYfBgMNCQ_0_0.jpg

Finally came up on the hard top Manana 

cMGKWfyDnEatcfTvMm8MvA_0_0.jpg

1qBZ8REmw0yzlYJ9I80X5g_0_0.jpg
clean! 
smokin.gif
  not sure why the hard top is so hard to find. 

Serve chilled stay with a d boi whip... Hard AF till the real goons come for you. You goin nowheres in them oldschools.

Serve chilled stay with a d boi whip... Hard AF till the real goons come for you. You goin nowheres in them oldschools.
laugh.gif
 yeah I caught a few hot ones cruising by in them slabs.  I have a few sports cars but I don't care for the supercars at all

I love the Cheval Fugitive but it's not fast enough, i'm on the hunt for a good 4 door getaway car for the heists whenever they come out

this thing right here though, it moves pretty nice

15pl3f9.jpg

kexgsy.jpg

27xnxqa.jpg

slammed

pimp.gif

20gi6q9.jpg

Omar comin hahaha i see u pleigh bwoi.

I look forward to seein future slabs drippin wit dat candy paint :pimp:

Even inspired me to make room in my fleet for a cpl. Salute

laugh.gif
 yeah I caught a few hot ones cruising by in them slabs.  I have a few sports cars but I don't care for the supercars at all

I love the Cheval Fugitive but it's not fast enough, i'm on the hunt for a good 4 door getaway car for the heists whenever they come out

this thing right here though, it moves pretty nice

15pl3f9.jpg

Yal need to add me to the crew cause i kill yal randomly cause I don't know were in the same lobby.

nuevecincouno

my bad kingjosef

anyone else hear Tyler the Creator doing the voice of some of the Families gang members.  I've heard a few lines and i'm certain it's him

here 

Last edited:
I was playing with my boy today and he told me R* gave him 1.2 mil. He got a message thanking him for buying a shark card but he never did. His CC info isn't even saved to his PSN account.

This happen to anybody else?

I was playing with my boy today and he told me R* gave him 1.2 mil. He got a message thanking him for buying a shark card but he never did. His CC info isn't even saved to his PSN account.

This happen to anybody else?
Man, I really hope this happens to me so that I can buy the submarine. This is the only way I'll be able to buy it since there's no way I'm saving up to that amount.

Back
Top Bottom