Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Yeah the city can get stale after awhile. What I like to do is hop on the train with the homies and set bounty's on each other. Talk **** to the lobby and wait till they come for the money train :lol:

I bought that property in the hills NW of eclipse tower. Interior is not as nice and the garage is smaller but it's worth for me since I'm always messing around up in the hills roof/yard jumping on the bmx and bringing out the atv. Might sell eclipse for something at the beach.

The Phoenix, ridin glass house no tints

r7LlWryNTESr8cYfBgMNCQ_0_0.jpg

My new favorite

6RXpUMlspEqbWXSp6RtIYQ_0_0.jpg

rVJ-gWDKyEuwxacqdJvYLQ_0_0.jpg

:wow: JESUS CRISTO!!! :x :x :x

REPPED!

Anybody having any glitch online where their character sometimes wears regular clothes and sometimes just switches to sweats and a black tee?

Keeps happening to me :smh:
ever have invisible pants?

Or cops that showed up at micheals house invisible with shotguns ?

There are few things more fun than driving around in a Rhino destroying people. I have never hear more insults, accusations of being a homosexual, me not being a "real man", how much I must suck at this game and being referred to as a vagina as much as when I'm in a tank. Best $200 bucks you can spend in a respawn.

Last edited:
There are few things more fun than driving around in a Rhino destroying people. I have never hear more insults, accusations of being a homosexual, me not being a "real man", how much I must suck at this game and being referred to as a vagina as much as when I'm in a tank. Best $200 bucks you can spend in a respawn.

The only time you bring out the tank is if somebody else is trolling the lobby in one. If I'm in the middle of a gun battle with you and you grab the tank you automatically ****. Straight like that.

The only time you bring out the tank is if somebody else is trolling the lobby in one. If I'm in the middle of a gun battle with you and you grab the tank you automatically ****. Straight like that.
As soon as I spawn in a lobby I call Pegasus from my garage then leisurely drive to it and then start some rampage. After 2 are destroyed I usually just give the 3rd one away. I play to have fun... seems like most people are living a life they never had in the streets. :lol: whats really funny is the guys that tell me to get out of the tank and fight, fist fight.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY DELAYED THE PC RELEASE!

This had me legit angry for awhile NT fam, this is the only game I have been looking for.

Almost want to not buy it out of protest at this point. Been waiting so damn long.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY DELAYED THE PC RELEASE!

This had me legit angry for awhile NT fam, this is the only game I have been looking for.

Almost want to not buy it out of protest at this point. Been waiting so damn long.

Yes, there hasn't been enough broken games released lately. push this **** out the door now, R*.

As soon as I spawn in a lobby I call Pegasus from my garage then leisurely drive to it and then start some rampage. After 2 are destroyed I usually just give the 3rd one away. I play to have fun... seems like most people are living a life they never had in the streets.
laugh.gif
whats really funny is the guys that tell me to get out of the tank and fight, fist fight.
I dude wanted to throw hands with me I just blasted him with a shotgun.
laugh.gif

I dude wanted to throw hands with me I just blasted him with a shotgun.:lol:
:lol: Im sure he berated you after and said you weren't a real man because you didn't fist fight him in an online video game. The amount of e-thugs this game has produced is pathetic, but they make for countless hours of entertainment.

:lol: Im sure he berated you after and said you weren't a real man because you didn't fist fight him in an online video game. The amount of e-thugs this game has produced is pathetic, but they make for countless hours of entertainment.

One dude was doing that late last night, had me rollin. It reminded me of the Temecula story, the amount of dudes trying to flex on this game is ridiculous. It's too much real life for some.

:lol: these guys take their "crews" really seriously. The other night I killed a NTer with the tank and he took the time to send me an in game text to call me a person that sucks on roosters and then in another game I kept killing this kid and his friends so he was getting everyone in the lobby to vote to kick me, the hostility that a Rhino can bring out in a person is something special.

:lol: these guys take their "crews" really seriously. The other night I killed a NTer with the tank and he took the time to send me an in game text to call me a person that sucks on roosters

:lol:

I'm saying tho, I was just minding my business passing through and you blew me up. It's kind of a unwritten rule to not kill crew members or at least I thought it was. But go head man have your fun in the tank.

:lol: these guys take their "crews" really seriously. The other night I killed a NTer with the tank and he took the time to send me an in game text to call me a person that sucks on roosters

I'm saying tho, I was just minding my business passing through and you blew me up. It's kind of a unwritten rule to not kill crew members or at least I thought it was. But go head man have your fun in the tank.

These NTers ain't loyal

Yo that was really my bad bro. I hadn't accepted the NTLK crew invite yet so you didnt have the red semi circle, I leave friends and crew members alone. I was trying to text "my bad" but you wouldn't let up in the Adder so I just tried to fight back :lol: I think I joined right after that game so I would be able to pick y'all out on the map.

I feel bad when I kill you dudes by mistake. I killed Gooze when he was just bringing my car back. Sometimes in them intense shootouts I shoot anything that moves.

yoo whats the fastest way to get RP and level up? glitches or legit idc throw em all at me already sitting on a lot of $$$$ so idc if i make little to no money either

im level 40 right now i havent unlocked many missions but i want to get to 100 asap so i can get gold paint and the 6x6

pls respond

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom