Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
dam my man in da all black didnt dodge for **** :lol:
Yeah he caught me that time. :lol: But the key word in that sentence is finally.
But take a closer look at the video. There were four of us out there. And the reason the other two were so far away is cause I just knocked both of them out.
And the reason he was climbing on that concrete barrier at the beginning of the video is cause he was runnin. :lol:

homie cant fight for ****
Your name is "Red" for a reason.

u coppin pleas tryna say he was running when we CLEARLY seen u running from da fade & u dont want it with me u *** *** *****

Yeah OK, ALBRONZO MOURNING

When I see you in these Los Santos streets, Im puttin you on WORLDSTARRRRRRR!

But then again you will probably be too scared to fight and pull out the shotti like you ALWAYS do.

i know this demolition expert (word to the grenades/RPG's in the alley) isn't calling sum1 else Albronzo Ribeiro

Enough talking let's make this happen Anchorman style

anchorman-fight-o.gif

I'm going to hop on later tonight...8:30PM PST XB1 peeps hit me with an invite if you see me. GT-yanky4585

Been trying to finish the 2nd heist, got everything set and nobody ever joins my lobby :smh: Sit there for legit 10min staring into space.

Back
Top Bottom