Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Replaying the story mode earlier. Completely forgot when Michael was gone off that Dirty Sprite :rofl:

laugh.gif
is that when his son drugs him? I don't remember anything about this story aside from Trevors part.
It was so funny when the camera switches to Michael's POV with his son looking at him and saying "I took your wallet" in a distorted voice.

Would any of you kind gentlemen like to toss some money my way so I can trick out my lowrider? I mean it is close to Christmas time. Have a heart. I'm broke on these Los Santos streets.

Very interested in copping a crib and yacht. I wonder what the prices are gonna be like. Obscene probably. And I need to see those new whips better. I'm down to 9 mil smh.... probably the cost of a yacht hahaha

Still sitting on two or 3 mil u can't remember, Gooze need to squad back up trying to get that Tony Stark crib

Let's get it mamba. I only got like 2 mil in cash, other 3 is sitting in duplicated cars. Gotta get my funds up.

Yachts and mansions are cool but I'm a lot more interested in the new organization aspect.. Wonder what that comes with

NT, we all got to get this paper. I should have came up on more money before I transferred to current gen. Any of y'all want to do some heists or missions this weekend hit me up!

Last edited:
One thing is for sure, although it takes them a little while to do it, R* pretty much implements all of the fans' suggestions into the game.
I remember when @ksteezy wanted to be able to decorate his apartment when this first came out.

The whole crime organization angle is nice tho. Very interested in that.
Its basically what GTAO should have been before most crews gave up on the game, (NT crew) but now you can go at it alone.

Back
Top Bottom