Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I was playing RDR earlier this week, i need a sequel ASAP. I truly believe it is the best story Rockstar has ever put in a game 

I was playing RDR earlier this week, i need a sequel ASAP. I truly believe it is the best story Rockstar has ever put in a game 

this. Arguably the best story in a video game ever. I will never forgive rockstar if they don't drop another one

Just picked this up on PS4(had originally on the XOne)is the NT crew still active?

PSN Dnwilliams85

my soul needs another RDR
I hope a remaster makes its way to PS4 soon...Unless it already has and I'm missing out? 
nerd.gif

I farted around wit the stunt races... I don't play a lot of online but why do i get passed by on straightaways by the same vehicle I have?

It's was always liked that, could have the same exact car maxed out and you could overtake or get over taked.

Drop zone dbl rp/$.... This game mode is a lot more fun than I expected. Plus a butt load of money being made on it.

Coming Soon to GTA Online: BIKERS and More

Bikers, the next big addition to GTA Online, brings the eagerly-anticipated ability to form and lead your very own Motorcycle Club for up to 8 players. Bikers will introduce new roles to play from fresh Prospects to club Presidents with a massive slate of new competitive and co-op gameplay, along with a range of new motorcycles, properties that include MC Clubhouses with a special custom Biker mechanic, and venues for seedy business ventures.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52663/coming-soon-to-gta-online-bikers-and-more

Coming Soon to GTA Online: BIKERS and More

Bikers, the next big addition to GTA Online, brings the eagerly-anticipated ability to form and lead your very own Motorcycle Club for up to 8 players. Bikers will introduce new roles to play from fresh Prospects to club Presidents with a massive slate of new competitive and co-op gameplay, along with a range of new motorcycles, properties that include MC Clubhouses with a special custom Biker mechanic, and venues for seedy business ventures.

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52663/coming-soon-to-gta-online-bikers-and-more

[emoji]128164[/emoji][emoji]128164[/emoji]

bikers sound kinda cool but I have 0 interest in playing it.  I'm ready to move on from 5 since they clearly aren't interested in expanding the story anymore but I feel like they're going to keep piling stuff on to online and we won't be getting a story expansion or a VI for a realllly long time

i saw this on twitter 

f9LzxNQ.png

"You can actually pinpoint the moment Rockstar discovered microtransactions"

Last edited:
I hate the way gta v driving is.

You can't really get loose on any of these vehicles without spinning out or crashing.

If they woulda just tighten up gta iv type of driving just a lil bit it woulda been straight.

That's my only gripe about this game really.

You can't really get loose on any of these vehicles without spinning out or crashing.

If they woulda just tighten up gta iv type of driving just a lil bit it woulda been straight.

What are you even tombut b... grab an old school muscle car and hit them corners papi

What are you even tombut b... grab an old school muscle car and hit them corners papi
I mean you CAN hit the corners .... but ya CANT you feel me?

I wana rip all the way up the block like you could on iv (with a bit more stability ......just a bit.)

Lol spent most my money on new character... guess its tme to grind....
Did they also limit the number of ceo allowed on da same session?

Back
Top Bottom