Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Noticed in the trailer a new Camaro and R8 :pimp: they're reviving Benny's :pimp: :pimp: looking forward to this update

I hope they bring back in-game voice chat. It's just not the same when you come into a lobby and don't get cursed out.

There's like 80+ videos/images online.

Switching between Protaganists

Someone also made a concise list of everything they noticed after watching all the footage
  • Map is located in Vice City (Miami) - looks huge, one video features a lake which IRL is quite far from Miami, perhaps the map features a bigger chunk of Florida
  • At least 2 protagonists, Lucia and Jason, switchable characters, looks like you can call them to help you e.g. when robbing places
  • New animations like prone, characters bracing in shootouts, an animation titled "overdose", animations referencing horses and horse riding
  • Redesigned weapons wheel with additional slots for cigarettes, medicine, trauma kit...
  • You can pick up/drop weapons, carry a duffel bag, looks like the weapon inventory will be more limited, lots of drug dealing references
  • Cars have interiors with lots of detail and animations - seat, mirror, wheel, sun visor adjustments...
  • Robbing shipping containers, drilling locks
  • Open interiors like motel, metro station, restaurants, pawn shop (selling stolen goods?), supermarket..., references of functional elevators
  • References of RPG elements - food, drink, sweat, fatigue, animal taming...
  • Mountain bike ramps references, city bikes renting
  • Car damage looks to be more detailed, only 1 proper collision in the leak afaik so hard to say
  • Boat damage tests - perhaps it will carry over from RDR2? Loved the physics there.
  • Cloth (skirt) physics
  • Cops remember your vehicle model/plate, I hope San Andreas' respray to escape is not making a comeback lol
  • Small robberies are full of detail, NPCs reacting to everything going on, cops surrounding the place without entering blindly
  • A list of dynamic world events like missing tourists

Last edited:
They better not man. I was 22 when GTA V came out, they gonna make me wait until I’m 35 for the new one?!

Back
Top Bottom