Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I was able to do solo session for a sec and just got kicked off. Azul I am down! My car crashed on that mission I was swimming in with you :lol:

Last edited:
why these whack *** people online not getting no money, all I see these lanes doing in the lobbies are just roaming and killing each other wasting money, I got the 300 k house

Got the 400k house, just maxed out my driving last night...

Stay whippin the customized 801RR cycle. Random offenders are always so salty when I catch up to they *** and hit em with the sticky bomb.

You aint eem safe in passive mode b.

Boys crying bout chump change. Shades is racks, the watch is 600. Yall need to get yall money up

my homie stuntin he pull up on damn near 30s he got the penthouse and all :smh:

we in there getting faded :lol: ....$20 at gamestop got his check all the way up in the game

i get mine from the mud doe #Grindin

my homie stuntin he pull up on damn near 30s he got the penthouse and all :smh:

we in there getting faded :lol: ....$20 at gamestop got his check all the way up in the game

i get mine from the mud doe #Grindin
damn b, only $20 in real life for millions gta$ ?

yes sir homie talking about going up there with a $100 so the crew can have a couple chill spots and some exotic cars

no house no problem, we stay in the streets anyway. watching TV and taking selfies ain't nobody got time for that.

We out here mane.

yea that what i said but u do need a chill spot on them streets u get ran up on #NoLackin

Last edited:
Is it worth it to cop the 200 k crib or even 300 k, why not get the 70 k and get garages all over town.

I bought mine for 205K with the 10 car garage, my friend bought a 250K and another bought one of the almost 200K apts and we all have the same thing youre basically paying for location on em.

How does one make money in these stocks? I finally got some dough as a result of the jewel heist, need to start building though.

Need to stop wasting tens of thousands at Los santos customs too

How does one make money in these stocks? I finally got some dough as a result of the jewel heist, need to start building though.

Need to stop wasting tens of thousands at Los santos customs too

From what i understand you buy one companies stock and literally go out and destroy one of their competitors.

finally was able to play online 
nthat.gif

add me on xbl: ICGxBiGxKRITx23

social club: YungMarcoo

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
Am I the only one who can't access the stock market online? Keeps tellin me to play story mode to access it

Cops in solo play aint no joke. I'm evasive and know where to hide, but it's like they know exactly where I'm at. It also doesn't help when the helicopter spawns right when you get hit three stars. I've hit four stores and all of them got 4 stars and died all those times :smh:

Back
Top Bottom