Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

Runnin around online with mike LMAO!

Last edited:
Working on it bros...ima have ya laced up, we should all get together and come up with a petition list of updates we want and all of us send in our lists, they have no choice but to
Take notice....

Working on it bros...ima have ya laced up, we should all get together and come up with a petition list of updates we want and all of us send in our lists, they have no choice but to
Take notice....

Ksteezy can u do my PYREX 23 logo for my crew? Hendrix hasn't done it yet but I'm not even mad just want it done. Lol.

I offered 15 but I got 20 on it thru paypal. LMK.

Last edited:
I'll see if I can bro, to my surprise creating texts is the hardest part of it all...why wouldn't the editor have texts built in, I have no clue...recreating the NT is such a pain...lmao but I'll try, you don't have to pay me.

Ecook forwarded this along earlier, but i think it should serve as warning to some of you in here i've seen

90ap8h.png

I'll see if I can bro, to my surprise creating texts is the hardest part of it all...why wouldn't the editor have texts built in, I have no clue...recreating the NT is such a pain...lmao but I'll try, you don't have to pay me.

Yeah having no text in the eidtor is hot garbage... Bro I know exactly how hard it is to use the editor plus I made hella bread betting football this weekend so $20 is nothin. If you put in the effort I got you homie. LMK.

SIDENOTE:

I had my wifey create a new character since I accidentally deleted hers doing the glitch... LOL. I'm kinda glad I did tho cause this new ***** she created is BAD... This chick is smokin. :smokin

Last edited:
i can import the logo for you, you want black or white letters?

what's the name of your crew?

i gotta pic up a mic this evening, feels strange being mute

Last edited:
Someone gotta hook up the Xbox crew with a new logo! I don't even think the guy who is our leader has the game anymore haha

Here's my other crew link:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_molly_team

It's an open crew so you can just join it and add the logo.

White letters with a transparent background.

The $20 offer is for whoever can get it done first. We all NT FAM so I dont care who I send the bread to on here.

Here's my other crew link:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/the_molly_team

It's an open crew so you can just join it and add the logo.

White letters with a transparent background.

The $20 offer is for whoever can get it done first. We all NT FAM so I dont care who I send the bread to on here.
check your crew page it should be up.  tell me if it needs changing

it's hard to see on the page because it's white

i don't want any money

Last edited:
check your crew page it should be up.  tell me if it needs changing
it's hard to see on the page because it's white
i don't want any money

Add that joint to our library also...you guys get it done much easier than me, I disappoint we don't have a collection of dope logos...sup with that..?

ServeChilled81:

GOOD LOOKS!!! Did that **** with the quickness too. :pimp:

Give me your paypal e-mail NOW... I'm not playin bro. You dont understand how hard I killed em betting the NFL this weekend. Let me spend some of this FREE MONEY bro. QUIT PLAYIN. :lol:

THANK YOU tho for real... I appreciate that. If you need anything game related or not if it's something I can get done I got you. :nthat:

Last edited:
I just published the UNDFTD logo to the NT crew aswell. I did it in the editor so you can change the color and add a background color.

If anyone has a 100k vehicle they dont mind giving me, I would greatly appreciate it. I'm on now, PSN: mactastic4167

Back
Top Bottom