Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Been contemplating picking this up for ps4 since my xbox copy stopped working but i'm gonna wanna play online and i cant be a broke boy out in these streets :smh:
I did the same, jumped on it when I saw the price drop to 30 bucks at Walmart. Junk thing is, you gotta do the original story again. But online you can transfer.

These stunt races are funny and fun at the same time. Cats talking trash and then get rimmed off the side onto a mountain :lol:

Been contemplating picking this up for ps4 since my xbox copy stopped working but i'm gonna wanna play online and i cant be a broke boy out in these streets :smh:
I did the same, jumped on it when I saw the price drop to 30 bucks at Walmart. Junk thing is, you gotta do the original story again. But online you can transfer.

recovery service bruh. some dude hooked me up w all gear custom level and 2 bill for $10. def worth it imo

recovery service bruh. some dude hooked me up w all gear custom level and 2 bill for $10. def worth it imo
thought about doing some money glitch etc. But I figure nah, Kinda enjoying the grind. Still had 10 cars and bikes, all my BMX bikes, my boat, my chopper with rockets, and my tank. Love the races though. Just wish I had a crew to do heists with.

I hop on there's a good update or whenever I find a good glitch. I missed a really good one a couple days ago that I'm still sick about :smh:
which one was that?

On Thursday there was a glitch that, as long as you had a second created character, would give you between $397,500 and $825,000 just for switching back and forth between them ($825,000 if your first character owned an office with a gun locker and safe). But that's all you had to do, just switch back and forth. Dudes were making almost 25 mil an hour :x. Literally the easiest glitch in GTAO history and I missed it by a day :smh:

I hop on there's a good update or whenever I find a good glitch. I missed a really good one a couple days ago that I'm still sick about :smh:
which one was that?

On Thursday there was a glitch that, as long as you had a second created character, would give you between $397,500 and $825,000 just for switching back and forth between them ($825,000 if your first character owned an office with a gun locker and safe). But that's all you had to do, just switch back and forth. Dudes were making almost 25 mil an hour :x. Literally the easiest glitch in GTAO history and I missed it by a day :smh:
What?! I was on those days too :x :smh:

which one was that?

What?! I was on those days too :x :smh:
I logged in on Saturday but they had already patched it on Friday. One day too late :smh:. There's another dupe glitch that still works though that's been up since July 4th. I haven't had success with it yet though http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/next-gen-dupe-glitch.1533635/

Seriously though, anyone from the old niketalk crew still run?

Im on daily, I only play pacific standard heist finale "glitch"
I still haven't done this but it's supposed to be good too

anybody stil play n xbox?

In gta 6 they should let u transfer the money from the story mode to online. Make it a perk of beating the game , but of course dont make it easy , have your created character maybe yave to steal the storyline characters money via hiest , like a misson would be :smokin

In gta 6 they should let u transfer the money from the story mode to online. Make it a perk of beating the game , but of course dont make it easy , have your created character maybe yave to steal the storyline characters money via hiest , like a misson would be :smokin

The finance dept at Rockstar STRONGLY disagrees lol

If they did that they would likely just make SP as bad of a grind as online.

No thanks.

lol yeeaaa totally forgot these companies have to rip us off
in all honesty, I disagree. First time in a long time I don't feel ripped off by a game. No matter what it provides hours of fun. Golf, tennis, darts, racing, killing, trolling. Still roll around in my pink mini and dollar rims to kill/troll other players. Only thing I wish is for a way to censor out language so my kids don't overhear stuff.

Back
Top Bottom