Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Son. I forgot how the purchasing homes thing works. Went to but a house for $700k, thought if I traded it for my $950k house I'd get the difference in cash. These cats somehow finessed 400k from me :x I'm sick.

Son. I forgot how the purchasing homes thing works. Went to but a house for $700k, thought if I traded it for my $950k house I'd get the difference in cash. These cats somehow finessed 400k from me
sick.gif
I'm sick.
Lol its always been half value on trade ins.

Lol its always been half value on trade ins.
funny thing is, when we all had billions, I moved house to by the ocean, since we all lived in the giant tower with the pink lights. It usually was a shet show when leaving the garage. Didn't think it mattered since we all were rich. Now I want a yacht. But I'm not sure if I should spend money on buying an office or becoming a ceo etc. I'm not seeing a lot of return on investment.

Being CEO takes a lot of money because of the office. Has a bunch of add ons you don't need. It's easy to grind but it sucks for your associated because they don't get a cut after you deliver all the packages. The associates do get 10 grand here and there but it's not really worth it. 41 crates can get you about $750,000 while the bigger storage that holds 111 gives you near 2 mill. I'm at 400 mill so it don't matter to me. Right now I'm doing the 10 million dollar challenge again on my second character.

Im on almost daily but i dot really get in to the VIP stuff, i registered a few times. Mostly just be a bodyguard when someone hires me and we would do Piracy Prevention and Executive Search.

The CEO stuff .. nah im good thats too much work, especially as an associate because you dont get s*** Maybe one day when im bored or something but i rather just ride around and shoot it up against other people. Actually shoot down other CEOs when they carrying their cargo.

PSN - quise2024

I don't really play GTA V like I used to, but lately these stunt races been having me hooked. I bought a bravado banshee with my winnings lol. 
pimp.gif

Ugh. Bought an office, but it seems useless without a warehouse. I'm actually down to 100k lol. Started doing old school missions (Titan, blow up) but they pay out garbage. Doing heists whenever but keep getting stuck with stupid teammates. So I guess cunning stunts is still the only way to make money in a short period. When you don't have idiot hosts.

Accidently spent 300k to rename my company. They really should have a screen that shows it costs that much.

Im on almost daily but i dot really get in to the VIP stuff, i registered a few times. Mostly just be a bodyguard when someone hires me and we would do Piracy Prevention and Executive Search.

The CEO stuff .. nah im good thats too much work, especially as an associate because you dont get s*** Maybe one day when im bored or something but i rather just ride around and shoot it up against other people. Actually shoot down other CEOs when they carrying their cargo.

PSN - quise2024

I bought an office and a medium warehouse. I filled it up and sold it once so far for about 750k. Not a whole lot compared to the investment but it gave me something different to do. The CEO abilities are kinda cool and pretty useful. The best one to me so far is being able to spawn a buzzard attack chopper at my location for free (you just have to own one). You can also tell your assistant to have one of your cars waiting outside your office for when you leave. I basically use mine as an apartment now

Yup actually moved right across the office but it also seems to b the busiest side of town .... del perro heights.... just becamr ceo moving solo so far using merryweather fr protection...
Psn freakyfah

murmurs and rumbles indicate that we may be getting a gta 6 announcement in the near future. Sounds like..potentially...we may be going overseas...specifically..Moscow...:nerd:.

Back
Top Bottom