****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by debs 168

whuuuut??
flocka!! waka waka flocka!! flocka!! waka waka yuh! waka flocka flocka flocka flocka flocka flocka  yuh!!
waka flocka flocka flocka waka flocka flocka waka flocka waka...

OLETSDOIT.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Cap tape done and coming soon

"oooooo yeaaaa"

Sidenote:

When Gucci come home $+$+ should get interesting for mahfucing real alot of in house $+$+ they got going on over there
smh.gif

Cap needs to get signed to so icey ent/brick squad immediately along with slim if they haven't steady been signed officially. Cap is ill IMHO. Ooooooh yeeeeeeeah!!

What's the release date on that tape?

so nobody gonna ack like trapaholics runnin back every song on the tape isnt a problem i kinda wud understand if they started the beginning and ran bak but not runnin his second verse and runnin it bak i kno they wanna build anticipation but come onn but LFJ>>>>LFJ2  edit:didnt kno wat tha hell i was thinkin 

alex2182 wrote:
so nobody gonna ack like trapaholics runnin back every song on the tape isnt a problem i kinda wud understand if they started the beginning and ran bak but not runnin his second verse and runnin it bak i kno they wanna build anticipation but come onn but LFG>>>>LFG2

FAIL!

lol jk... but yeah I feel you though... and how many tapes they ganna throw hard inda paint on? Surprised they didn't put oh leh do it on there too.
eyes.gif

I'd say LFJ=LFJ2

after giving it a couple of seasons, I'm ready to label The Movie 3D as one of Gucci's best ever...

Idk if im late probally am but why is he dissin waka if anything id go at gucci for sayin that same line like 3 times on 3 diffrent songs 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hold up Brisco tryna cause beef wit Cm/ym & so icey? Is he even on cm anymore & damn dude is mad late with that.

Wish a +%+@% would run up on like I'm Brisco yeeeeaaaaahhhhhh!
laugh.gif
Gucci gets me every time

Brisco always talking about Miami this Miami that, you not welcome here, yet dudes shooting videos in Miami and brisco aint doing +%!% about it like he says he would...

Back
Top Bottom