****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

One last thing. IMHO so icey is a movement. It's business and I understand that but the movement is based off of mixtapes, period. Suing sites and giving them cease and desist orders kills the movement.

But it is what it is. At the end of the day it's business. At least waka's stuff is still free. Guccis stuff will just require more "digging" to find than usual.

I'll cop an album but I'll never cop a mixtape.

Originally Posted by debs 168

Don't act like we didn't know what the post said tho. Like we supposed to read your post and be on some, "oooh ok" type stuff. Nobody here is stupid. What it means is that they want to sell his mixtapes. Nobody is tryna cop his mixtapes which is why ppl (including me) posted what we posted. All the cosigners can get outta here. It means no more gucci tapes on datpiff. It could mean no more gucci tapes on livemixtapes once they (wb) finds out about it.

Don't know about the rest of you but I like being able to d/l guccis mixtape catalog easily. I don't feel like going through torrents or waiting for an RNS type release for a freaking mixtape. Agree to disagree but f all that.

I'm happy guccis label will support him and thinks highly of him but for thr mixtape fans this is a bad thing.

you're trippin bo, not only that but you sound a little mad. certainly didn't mean to demean your intelligence.
eyes.gif

I responded to the article on the previous page because people including you seemed to be jumping to conclusions. my intentions were to remind people that the excerpt is written by Coast 2 Coast's CEO (who refers to himself as "Lil Frat"), is one sided and obviously extremely biased.

you say WB wants to start "selling" Gucci's tapes. you have no basis for that, none of the information given implies that would be true. but while we're speculating, let me say that imo we'd be more likely to see Gucci tapes available for free not on datpiff or livemixtapes, but rather on official SIE websites or something of that nature, opposed to WB demanding listeners purchase the tapes.

on a not so related note, I don't think you understand just how spoiled we as fans of the SIE movement are. g, this n_ has spent the last few years routinely dropping mixtapes of ALL ORIGINAL material, something no other artist in the game has ever done with the same frequency as Gucci, and all you can focus on is what a disservice it would be to you if God forbid you had to purchase one.
smh.gif

Gucci Mane feat Yo Gotti, Project Pat, Juicy J & Skinny Pimp prod by Drumma Boy)

http://usershare.net/t3lqe9ql3iuf

Gucci mane feat Waka FLocka & OJ - Go So Hard (prod by Nitti

http://usershare.net/43zippdcehom

Wooh Da Kid - Wrap Em Up (prod by Southside)

http://www.zshare.net/audio/74818541478dd69c/

OJ Da Juiceman feat Verse - I Am Juiceman (prod by Drumma Boy

http://www.zshare.net/audio/748231928de9197e/

OJ suppose to be working with Green Latern and Gucci coming home if not a few days a couple weeks. My dude Ju went to see him in the pen he got back fat and grew a afro.
laugh.gif

my fault, ham. i'm stressed out about some other stuff that has nothing to do with you. i'm sorry about that.

^lol.

totally shoulda been an official single and they should reshoot the vid in cali and have it full of white girls IMHO.
use that show money on the vid...

^lol.

totally shoulda been an official single and they should reshoot the vid in cali and have it full of white girls IMHO.
They arent very creative over there bruh. I suggested they go ahead and push Hard N The Paint for Basketball season they on some we still pushing O Lets Do It.
indifferent.gif
 Like you cant have 2 songs moving at the same time.

Originally Posted by cartune

^lol.

They arent very creative over there bruh. I suggested they go ahead and push Hard N The Paint for Basketball season they on some we still pushing O Lets Do It.
indifferent.gif
 Like you cant have 2 songs moving at the same time.

_'s tryna keep cost low as possible
laugh.gif

but foreal flocc needs to drop somethin
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom