****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

This joint goooooes!
Idk what happened with that Bricksquad album that was supposed to drop but I don't see why they don't get this sh** crackin with the promo, I don't think I've ever heard a wack song that had more than 2 BS members on it.

Everyday is Cinemax, Every night's a p0rn0
BURRRRRR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The BS album coming spring. Bricksquad West tape coming soon that $%%%* P SMirf a spitta tho
sick.gif

I just drop the Bricksquad Mafia tape tht %$!% was supposed to come out this summer Gucci & told me to hold up I said !+#* it and drop it. them !%%#%% aint gone slap me tho

posed to be the 1st single off the bricksquad album. waka stepped it up on this !%%%, & juice went stupid ham

Originally Posted by debs 168

is it just me or does tay sound like 3-6...?? the way he raps plus the production sounds like some old 3-6 type $#%$.

you could say the same for waka and gucci when they first hit the scene.
also,

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:
This joint goooooes!
Idk what happened with that Bricksquad album that was supposed to drop but I don't see why they don't get this sh** crackin with the promo, I don't think I've ever heard a wack song that had more than 2 BS members on it.

Everyday is Cinemax, Every night's a p0rn0
BURRRRRR
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Awww Man That Track go Stupid Ham Shawty, Juh Stoopid

DipsetGeneral wrote:
Originally Posted by eashawty

posed to be the 1st single off the bricksquad album. waka stepped it up on this !%%%, & juice went stupid ham

THIS IS... alright.

Was hyped...then disappointed...now I dont care good to see OJ back though.
Waka bited BasedGod but thats cool.

Just moments ago a Fulton County Superior Court Judge has ordered that Radric Davis better known as Gucci Mane be remanded to prison for a violation of probation stemming from an arrest last year. Rapper Gucci Mane is facing a prison term of 17 months if he is in fact found guilty of the violation.
- via Dennis Byron of HipHopEnquirer

laugh.gif
gucci is a !%%% up...who can tell me when most of the songs on that Str8 Drop Presents: Gucci Mane La Flare was recorded? i know it was before 2003

Jan 5 2011 9:59 PM EST 4,753
[h1]Waka Flocka Flame Released From Jail[/h1][h2]Atlanta rapper posts bond Wednesday after turning himself in for weapons and drug charges.[/h2]
By Mawuse Ziegbe (@mawuseziegbe) /sitewide/images/spacer.gif

Waka Flocka Flame was released from custody Wednesday (January 5) after turning himself in for an array of weapons and drug charges earlier this week. Deputy Fielder of Georgia's Henry County Sherriff's Office confirmed to MTV News that the Atlanta rapper, born Juaquin Malphurs, was released at 3:33 p.m. after posting $31,950 bond.

Waka turned himself in to authorities Monday after his home was raided and his manager-mom Deb Antney and his So Icey mentor Gucci Mane were briefly detained. The "No Hands" rapper was booked on several charges, including possession of marijuana and hydrocodone, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon and violation of probation for driving on a suspended license.

Antney has told MTV News that despite reports the raid was part of an investigation into a prostitution organization, Waka was not involved in that type of activity.

"It had nothing to do with prostitution," Antney said last month. "The weapons they found were licensed weapons. There was under an ounce of marijuana, but it was nothing but a blunt. The other drugs were medication that was in Waka's room from when he got hurt," Antney said, referencing the "O Let's Do It" spitter's shooting in January 2010.

Waka has staunchly denied that he's involved in any illegal activity, maintaining that he has no plans to dip into street dealings now that he's a hitmaking hip-hop star.

"Why would I rap and go try to street gang bang? That's hustling backwards," he insisted in December. "Why would I wanna rap all around the world and then go hit the streets and gang bang? I'm a rapper, I'm not a [gang-banger]. How can you gang bang and be a rapper? I don't understand that. I would love to find out where their information is coming from. I can't wait."

Originally Posted by eashawty

pimp.gif

but wait so did oj replace birdman or is this just not the final cut, cuz that wouldnt make sense.

something about this track sounds familiar but i can't quite put my finger on it

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I'm a rapper, I'm not a [gang-banger].

Oh how times have changed. I remember on Salute Me or Shoot Me 1 where Waka said he ain't a rapper
And new mixtapes from Gucci, Waka, Wooh, and Tay soon 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom