****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by Ween H4ed

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I'm a rapper, I'm not a [gang-banger].

Oh how times have changed. I remember on Salute Me or Shoot Me 1 where Waka said he ain't a rapper
And new mixtapes from Gucci, Waka, Wooh, and Tay soon 
pimp.gif

Come on mane. You think he gone tell the media IM A GANGBANGER after this stinch... he ain't that dumb. .. ... 

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Gucci 2 Times X Hell Yeah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was just thinking last week how I needed some new sh** from buddy....

The face tat just goes to show Gucci could give a fu** what anybody says or thinks, he's gonna live his life exactly how he wants to...
I've said it once and I'm gonna say it again, GUCCI IS TO REAL FOR HIS OWN GOOD. But that's also why I rock with him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The face tat just goes to show Gucci could give a fu** what anybody says or thinks, he's gonna live his life exactly how he wants to...
I've said it once and I'm gonna say it again, GUCCI IS TO REAL FOR HIS OWN GOOD. But that's also why I rock with him
laugh.gif

roll.gif

� tracy t got the last verse, he go off too...the official video for this song posed to be out soon

^ he know he gotta record a lotta music since he finna go to jail, & rocko shoulda been left off that song. juice got a new song out too & culinary art school pt.2 posed to be comin soon

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that post was kinda disturbing...son is infatuated by this rapper.

the tape is dope tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

DallasSneakerHead08 wrote:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

that post was kinda disturbing...son is infatuated by this rapper.

the tape is dope tho
pimp.gif

fvcvet.gif

Typical lames on the gas, reachin'...smh.

Back
Top Bottom