****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

It's not 1 wash cloth in your home you lil dirty *****
Who you calling dirty you muddy **** *** ***** if you don't get your Rooster from Baretta looking *** on somewhere dude.......... Old *** I bet child support is whooping your *** right now. You barely have any money left on your check for bus fare **** face.

Last edited:
This new tape is hard as **** this could've easily dropped in 08-09 :pimp:

Edit: Now that I think about it this dude got so much **** in the vault this very well could be from 08-09 :lol:

12 million 12 million Lol **** outta here with yo lil Spooky Black looking ***. you one of them lil guys that be on X-box live dropping N bombs thru the headset with a head full of lice. Lil Junior Varsity Sex offender, only thread you in more than this one is the No Fap thread, with you sharing tales with other males how you can't keep your hands off your lil pecker. You probably be wacking off to images of Liu Kang doing bicycle kicks. Put the mortal kombat down and go get some ***** you ******* loser.

And meek can't even give us a tape smh

Last edited:
This came on in the shuffle earlier. I remember around this time I wasn't feeling OJ much, but the beat was hot and he floated over it.

diamonds look like tweety tweet
nthat.gif

roll.gif
thats my ***** tho

4 mixtapes over the next month? 0]

I'm still on WW3 lol. Got all the mixtapes saved but haven't listened to 'em

I love trap house 5!!!!!!! That constantly track feat chief keef perfect on a late night cruise with ya girl.....Zaytoven's production overall A1..slowly catching up now on brick factory 2.

Back
Top Bottom